Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.Net - Free 4,2Tbps DDoS mitigation lifetime on all service from 3.99/m - BGP Avaiable
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.Net - Free 4,2Tbps DDoS mitigation lifetime on all service from 3.99/m - BGP Avaiable

matteobmatteob Barred

SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce free lifetime 100Gbps DDoS mitigation on all services with promo code free100GbpsDDoS

About Advanced SeFlow DDoS Protection

SeFlow currently has nine global scrubbing centers across three continents with 4.2 Tbps of attack ingestion capacity. Special and dynamics rules was applied on all POPs router and firewall ensuring DDoS Protection for well know attacks. See full map.

DDoS Protection Features:

• Scrubbing Network details >>
  • 4.2Tbps total capacity on 9 scrubbing points
  • < 5 sec anomaly detection
  • Real-time monitor statistics
  • Full Attacks Report
  • View on Dynamic Rules during attack
  • FREE Custom filtering rules (up to 10, up to 2 changes/months)
  • Setup advanced firewall rules details >>

Remote protection customers with own networks can now advertise network trought Webpanel, HTTP Api and BGP.

Network

-Network: SeFlow (ASN 49367)

-Uptime: 99,99%

-Uplinks: Level3, NTT, MIX - Network Test

- 4.2 Tbps DDoS Protection with 9 scrubbing points - Map

Services:

Fully customizable VM >>

1 CPU core

512MB RAM

20GB HDD

1 IPv4 address + IPv6

5tb on 1Gbps uplink

Milan Location

100Gbps DDoS Protection ( Select 1 Gbps DDoS Addon and use promo code free100GbpsDDoS )

Customize now from 3,99€ >>

Dedicated Servers:

D1:

DELL Xeon5405

8GB RAM

146GB SAS2

20TB on 100Mbps

1 IPv4 address + IPv6

integrated kvm

100Gbps DDoS Protection ( Select 1 Gbps DDoS Addon and use promo code free100GbpsDDoS )

Customize now from 24 €>>

D2:

Intel i7 4770

16GB RAM

500GB sATA

20TB on 100Mbps

1 IPv4 address + IPv6

Customize now from 34 €>>

D3:

Supermicro E3 1230

8GB RAM

240GB SSD

20TB on 100Mbps

1 IPv4 address + IPv6

Customize now from 35 €>>

Full Server Dedicated list >>

On all services you can request BGP Service with 1 Network advertising for remote DDoS Protection. Order Now >>

Some Additional DDoS Protected Service:

Discounts avaiable for Resellers. We offer free white label SeGuard Portal Access, for monitor attacks. White-labeled Portal is avaiable for single ip protection or remote infrastructure protection.

For any additional info, please contact us

Interested in Network Security? Keep in touch and subscribe to our feed:

blog >>

feed: http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog?format=feed&type=rss

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited May 2016

matteob said: On all services you can request BGP Service with 1 Network advertising for remote DDoS Protection.

Can you give more details on this? What is "1 Network advertising" - one prefix of any length advertised over a BGP session? One /24 prefix? One BGP session with any number of prefixes? Something else?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

So is it 100Gbps or 4.2Tbps?

• matteobmatteob Barred

@rds100 said:

We mean a /24 , /23, /22 that we allow you to advertise. If you ask for a /22 we put in our bgp allowed filters, then you will be free to advertise any /24 inside this /22 range.

We also had a full network protected service with unlimited advertised network at affordable price with 15 day free trial. If you interested mail me to matteob[at]seflow.net and i will give you details

@MrGeneral said:

4,2tbps is our total scrubbing capacity. We guarantee 100Gbps for single IP, but at the moment we never blackholed any ip and we mitigated bigger attacks without additional fees.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • TomTom Member

Grabbed one - thanks :)

• matteobmatteob Barred

@Yoda said:

Thank you, please feel free to share to me or on public how the protection work. Good or bad feedback, are all accepted if help us to improve the service.

Thank you

• sinsin Member

So tempting! How long will this offer being going on for?

• matteobmatteob Barred

@sin said:

We reserved 100 DDoS Protected IP with this code, no time expiration. At the moment we sold only 40 protections, you should had some times

Thanked by 1sin
  • jon617jon617 Veteran

What kind of virtualization does the Fully customizable VM use? OpenVZ? KVM?

• matteobmatteob Barred

@jon617 said:

If you're talking about VPSpro is HA enviroment based on OnAPP orchestra. Virtualization is KVM with distribuited storage between two datacenter.

Here a description how is configured: http://www.domflow.it/vdisks.php

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@matteob said:

@rds100 said:

We mean a /24 , /23, /22 that we allow you to advertise. If you ask for a /22 we put in our bgp allowed filters, then you will be free to advertise any /24 inside this /22 range.

We also had a full network protected service with unlimited advertised network at affordable price with 15 day free trial. If you interested mail me to matteob[at]seflow.net and i will give you details

@MrGeneral said:

4,2tbps is our total scrubbing capacity. We guarantee 100Gbps for single IP, but at the moment we never blackholed any ip and we mitigated bigger attacks without additional fees.

Get me a promo for 1gb ram, pls! :p

Will signup Monday if you still have stock mate.

• matteobmatteob Barred

@MrGeneral said:

My apologies but i can't do more discount. We're already aggressive with pricing to join in International DDoS mitigation market.

autopromo: We have customers that are moving some service to us because they are blackholed to other services, this should be enough to raise the prices, but is not in our philosopy

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WHTWHT Member

100Mbits reminds me on the retro age :)

• matteobmatteob Barred

@WHT said:
    100Mbits reminds me on the retro age :)

Yes but enought by 95% of user ;-)

By the way customers can upgrade to 1 Gbps uplink during the order

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Anyone buy this? I got the 3.99 VPSPRO with the DDOS Protection coupon and It seems somewhat okay.

I am going to put it up against 3 other services I purchased and see how it is. I am mainly just interested in:
    a) DDOS Protection b) Network Stability and these two things are hard to determine without a good 30 day test.

Was wondering if anyone else had any comments?

• matteobmatteob Barred

Hi,
    this morning we added a new features in DDoS Protection that will check the payload and filter it accordly (this is last resource if standard filter are bypassed).

If everyone that use our protection are experiencing disconnections or packet loss, please ping me to matteob[at]seflow.net with anomaly ID.

Thank you

Thanked by 1sin
  • sinsin Member
    edited May 2016

JoeMerit said: Was wondering if anyone else had any comments?

I just bought one (the 3.99 euro/Seflow VPS Pro with DDoS protection) about 5 minutes ago, paid and it was setup instantly. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out and see how it is since the price was good :).

I'm actually doing the same thing you're doing, this is the 4th DDoS protected VPS I have bought this month and I'm trying to compare them to see which one(s) to keep. I wanted to keep one around to use as reverse proxy to protect my websites if they need it.

-edit- looks like it says my DDoS protected IP is pending so I guess they set that up separately.

• sinsin Member
    edited May 2016

Looks like my IP was just setup, that was fast! :) awesome, love how you can see the graphs and config the rules.

Thanked by 1matteob
  • Here's a review about seflows ddos protection focused on teamspeak 3.

https://teamspeak-protection.com/reviews.html/recommended-providers/seflow-r7/

Thanked by 3sin matteob Kyn_DH
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2016

@matteob Something is seriously wrong with your Looking glass/Speedtest server:

wget -O /dev/null http://www.seflow.net/2/lookingglass/700MB.test

--2016-05-22 11:44:23-- http://www.seflow.net/2/lookingglass/700MB.test

Resolving www.seflow.net (www.seflow.net)... 95.141.33.154

Connecting to www.seflow.net (www.seflow.net)|95.141.33.154|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: unspecified

Saving to: `/dev/null'

[ ] 1,236,109 102K/s

This happens from ANYWHERE I test. It will not exceed 102kb/sec. I sure hope this isn't a real picture of what your network is like. Was considering to order until I got to testing and saw this.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited May 2016

hi,
    all 100 avaiable coupons has been used.

thank you guys for choosing us. See you on next promos.

Regards