Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers|KVM/VZ |Dedicated|DDOS Protection|Starting @ $30/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers|KVM/VZ |Dedicated|DDOS Protection|Starting @ $30/y

Fellex76Fellex76 Member
edited May 2016 in Offers

Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013 and we are still going strong. We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible.

Test Server IP:

LAX Test IP:192.157.214.6

NC Test IP: 192.198.92.170

CHI Test IP:199.231.208.6

Dallas Test IP: 192.80.186.135

Miami Test IP: 172.246.125.7

MANAGEMENT: Each customer is given full root access to their KVM/OpenVZ virtual machine. We will handle hardware and network issues for free. Full management is available for an extra charge (must inquire)

REFUND POLICY:If you are not satisfied, you may request a refund within 14 Days of your purchase with no questioned asked!

Promo: Use Promo Code LET1Dollar to get another $1 off KVM

[ KVM VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS]

KVM 1 Plan - ONLY $6.00 PER Month

1 CPU Cores

75 GB Disk Storage

1 GB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

Free 1 GB Upgrade - Must submit a ticket!

ORDER HERE

KVM 2 Plan - ONLY $7.00 PER MONTH

2 CPU Cores

150 GB Disk Storage

2 GB RAM

1000GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

2 IPv6 Address

Free 1 GB Upgrade - Must submit a ticket!

ORDER HERE

[ OpenVZ VIRTUAL MACHINE HOSTING PLANS ]

OpenVZ - Year Plan ONLY $30 PER Year!

1 CPU Cores

20 GB Disk Storage

1024 MB RAM

2TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

4 IPv6 Address

Los Angeles or Dallas

ORDER HERE)

[Special Dedicated Server Sale:]

Server: Supermicro X3440
CPU: Quad Core / 2.53 GHz/ 8 MB L3 CACHE

Memory: 8GB

Storage: 2 TB SATA + 2 TB SATA

Bandwidth: 10 TB Bandwidth

Port: 1Gbps

Price:$48.00

Click Here to Order!

Additional IP addresses are just $2.00/month additional.

We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Sales Thank you!!

Thanked by 1Snickertastic

Comments

• DarwinDarwin Member

I|think|you|should|edit|your|title

You|are|breaking|mobile

Be a gentleman and use spaces

• @Darwin said:

I|think|you|should|edit|your|title

You|are|breaking|mobile

Be a gentleman and use spaces

We have edited the title and seems to be fixed on mobile now

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • How long does it take for dedicated server to be setup?

• @Snickertastic said:
    How long does it take for dedicated server to be setup?

About 12 hours

• I just put in my order. Such great deal I feel like I should be paying you more.

• 8nation8nation Member

Be careful with these guys - don't pay them yearly at the very least. They will not issue refunds even when a service loss is their decision.

These prices look a bit too good, but they're more sustainable than previous offers. Hopefully they can keep their hosts up for your payment period.

• @poolroom said:
    Be careful with these guys - don't pay them yearly at the very least. They will not issue refunds even when a service loss is their decision.

These prices look a bit too good, but they're more sustainable than previous offers. Hopefully they can keep their hosts up for your payment period.

Our refund policy has been updated to reflect in the event the services can no longer be offered we issue a prorated refund. We also have a 14 day refund period on VPS's and 7 day on Dedicated Servers.

• 8nation8nation Member

@CycloneServers said:
    Our refund policy has been updated to reflect in the event the services can no longer be offered we issue a prorated refund. We also have a 14 day refund period on VPS's and 7 day on Dedicated Servers.

Well done. Hopefully your customers won't have to test that policy but it's a step in the right direction.

Will you be applying that policy to customers you recently lost due to a service offering being removed? I know of other person who had to resort to a Paypal chargeback, which you've disputed. That's not in keeping with your policy.

• @poolroom said:

@CycloneServers said:

Well done. Hopefully your customers won't have to test that policy but it's a step in the right direction.

Will you be applying that policy to customers you recently lost due to a service offering being removed? I know of other person who had to resort to a Paypal chargeback, which you've disputed. That's not in keeping with your policy.

Does not apply to users that chrageback.