Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | New Storage Servers! | 50% Off VDR | Seattle Dallas NYC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | New Storage Servers! | 50% Off VDR | Seattle Dallas NYC

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited May 2016 in Offers

Impact VPS is the product of Subnet Labs LLC, a rapidly expanding and high performance web hosting company based in Mechanicsburg, PA. We offer OpenVZ cloud servers that can be customized to fit your needs and KVM High performance High Storage servers.

Hardware: We use the latest hardware for our VPS nodes. Dual E5v3 Intel Processors with 128GB of DDR4 Memory, 4-6 x 1TB SSDs and a 10Gbps fiber connection to the node.

What is a VDR? VDR stands for Virtual Dedicated Resources. Unlike a standard VPS package, you can split the resources you pay for into as many servers of any size you want. (Per VPS Limits HERE)

Have 12GB of RAM? You can create

• 1 x 12GB server with 4IPs
  • 3 x 4GB servers with 1 IP each and 2 with 2 IPs
  • 1 x 6GB + 2 x 3GB servers

The combinations are endless

You choose how you want to split up your resources. Upgrade and downgrade them at any time. Can even split them across our 3 U.S. Locations (Seattle, Dallas and NYC)

50% off recurring using promo code: summerishere

This discount also applies to all VDR plans on our website

Each VDR plan has the ability to set scheduled snapshot backups included for free. Please not these are stored on node and you should still take your own backups.

VDR Plan:

VDR4

• 4 Cores
  • 4GB RAM
  • 45GB SSD Disk
  • 2000GB Bandwidth
  • 5 IPv4
  • IPv6
  • Deploy to Seattle, Dallas, NYC or a combination of all

$6 per month recurring

Order

But that's not all. We just had a public of our new High Storage VPS server line with great results: HERE . Today I am happy to announce that we are now launching this server line.

DOUBLE PROMOTION:

• 41.67% off base price using code: StorageLaunch
  • Double Your disk if you pay annually (on plans that are not annual only). i.e. buy at 250GB VPS, but pay annually and your disk is doubled to 500GB. Must ticket to claim. (Those that took the beta pricing can also take advantage of this offer)

High Storage Plans:

Storage150

• 1 Cores
  • 512MB RAM
  • 150GB Disk
  • 600GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4
  • Seattle
  • KVM

$24 per year

Order

Storage250

• 2 Cores
  • 1GB RAM
  • 250GB Disk
  • 1000GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4
  • Seattle
  • KVM

$7 per month (normally $12 per month)

Order

This discount also applies to the larger plans on our website: https://subnetlabs.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11

We are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 3 day no questions asked refund on the first payment of each account.

AUP: (This is not the full list): Not allowed: Teamspeak,mumble,torrents, spamming / mass mail, nested virtualization, tor. On the storage server line do not be a dick with io.

Test IPv4: 107.155.106.130

Test IPv6: 2604:880:a:2::1

Test IPv4: 162.212.59.218

Test IPv6: 2620:1e8:2::1

Test IPv4: 172.110.20.1

Payment Options: PayPal, Credit Card (Not through paypal) and Bitcoin.

Comments

• tommytommy Member

Cheaper get 2 storage150 than storage250, before someone asking can we combine few storage vps?

Do you offer /64 ipv6 on storage plan?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

tommy said: Cheaper get 2 storage150 than storage250

That depends. If you are paying for both annually then the storage250 is cheaper because you get 500GB of disk and is $9 cheaper .

tommy said: before someone asking can we combine few storage vps?

You cannot combine but we have larger plans that are basically increments of Storage250, so it is basically the same thing. Storage500 is 2 x Storage250 etc.

tommy said: Do you offer /64 ipv6 on storage plan?

Soon(tm)

• qq7119qq7119 Member

Storage150

1 Cores

512MB RAM

150GB Disk

600GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

KVM

Dallas location can provide? ?

qq7119 said: Dallas location can provide? ?

not yet, but we hope to bring it to our other locations in the near future. I would recommend buying this deal now to at least lock in the pricing. We can discuss possibly moving your server to that location whenever it comes online.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ARKARK Member

Do you offer /64 ipv6 on storage plan on Location: Incero Seattle

ARK said: Do you offer /64 ipv6 on storage plan on Location: Incero Seattle

That is the next thing on the feature list I want to do. But not immediately now

• qq7119qq7119 Member

More hope can wait until your VPS in Dallas :)

qq7119 said: More hope can wait until your VPS in Dallas :)

You are welcome to do that. I just can't promise the discount will be the same.

• qq7119qq7119 Member

I am very optimistic, a few years of experience to tell me, the last VPS market to eliminate high priced products :)

• Question:
    Does the storage servers have backup? I'm using VDR in seattle location.
    Would the bandwidth between same location not be counted?

hiphiphip0 said: Does the storage servers have backup?

They are not backed up by us but are great for backing up other systems.

hiphiphip0 said: Would the bandwidth between same location not be counted?

Bandwidth is counted in the same location, but only bandwidth out of the storage server is counted. Bandwidth in is not counted

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited May 2016

Awmusic12635 said: They are not backed up by us but are great for backing up other systems.

OK, bought one and waiting for new location to put eggs in different basket.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

hiphiphip0 said: OK, bought one and waiting for new location to put eggs in different basket.

Happy to hear. Should be setup and good to go

• Am I missing something on the VDR options? I only see Seattle location to deploy to on main website.

nightshade said: Am I missing something on the VDR options? I only see Seattle location to deploy to on main website.

Yeah, that's my fault for not updating the site in a while. Waiting for some changes back from our designer.

You do the actual deploying in our panel, and that shows the locations available when you make a serer.

• PandyPandy Member

Couple things i noticed.

The included details on "(Per VPS Limits HERE)" seem to be outdated? it says VDR4 has 2 ips etc.

Also, on the Storage server ordering page, Maybe it would be possible to order them size from lower to higher or in price, as now it looks kinda messy. (to my eye atleast)

Pandy said: The included details on "(Per VPS Limits HERE)" seem to be outdated? it says VDR4 has 2 ips etc.

It is not outdated. The page details what are the max specifications you can assign to a single VM, based on your package. It does not detail the total amount of resources available in your resources pool.

Pandy said: Also, on the Storage server ordering page, Maybe it would be possible to order them size from lower to higher or in price, as now it looks kinda messy. (to my eye atleast)

Good idea. How does it look now?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • PandyPandy Member

@Awmusic12635 said:
    It is not outdated. The page details what are the max specifications you can assign to a single VM, based on your package. It does not detail the total amount of resources available in your resources pool.

Ah sry, misunderstood it.

Good idea. How does it look now?

Alot better!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • moy2010moy2010 Member

@Awmusic12625:

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked to you but, do you have any ETA for resources in Dallas for deployment?

Thanks in advance :)

moy2010 said: I'm sorry if this question has already been asked to you but, do you have any ETA for resources in Dallas for deployment?

You can deploy to Dallas using the VDR right now. But for the high storage servers there is not an exact ETA yet, it depends on how the Seattle sales perform first.

• moy2010moy2010 Member

Ok, gonna give it a try!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Got a VDR4. I liked Wable for quick snapshots and rollbacks.

Looks like you have that too( in your description.)

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Really loving the ssd responsiveness. :)

I set cpu weight to 1000.

Does that gave something to do with my experience? (is weighting actually an implemented feature right now?)

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

@vimalware said:
    Really loving the ssd responsiveness. :)

I set cpu weight to 1000.

Does that gave something to do with my experience? (is weighting actually an implemented feature right now?)

The weighting feature is going away and has no effect anymore

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Setup my account this morning just purchased the VDR8. Probably more than I need but oh well. So far so good.

Only a couple minor quirks.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • xaitmixaitmi Member

Interesting.

So for $6/m I can have 3 VPS's (1 in each location).

Will be picking up a VDR4 tonight when I get home from work.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

xaitmi said: So for $6/m I can have 3 VPS's (1 in each location).

That is correct

• moy2010moy2010 Member

Hi, @Awmusic12635. Didn't find any feedback section at ImpactVPS so I decided to give you feedback here on the forum:

Do you plan to let customers deploy a new VMs from an existing backup?

From my perspective, VDR4 is great if you have 1 or 2 VMs, but a nice bait for users to upgrade to VDR8 would be to allow them to deploy copies/backups VMs for devolopment/testing purposes :)

moy2010 said: Hi, @Awmusic12635. Didn't find any feedback section at ImpactVPS so I decided to give you feedback here on the forum:

Typically we receive feedback via tickets. Feel free to submit one at any time with feedback. We take it very seriously.

moy2010 said: Do you plan to let customers deploy a new VMs from an existing backup?

Hope to have this in the future yes.

Thanked by 1moy2010
  • bugisbugis Member

@Awmusic12635

I am interested in the VDR 8, if I can make 8 vps 1 core at no extra cost?

with code : summerishere vdr8 if I get a price of $ 12 recurring/month ?

there is no change in price as wable?