Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EazyVPS Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EazyVPS Review

2»

Comments

• @Simplenode

That looks like spaghetti, hehe

• "complicated.vps" is epic lol

• Hi there,

We have now officially launched EazyVPS and I have requested for both @simpleNode @gubbyte to now try it. We were not launched when this review was made, we have now officially launched EazyVPS.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@Arif257 if it was not launched why could they order?

• @Arif257 said: We were not launched when this review was made, we have now officially launched EazyVPS.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@Arif257

Why do you make a 12/13 year old kid review your thing with horrible grammar, which also seems to be some kind of staff member:

While i have been with EazyVps i have only had the best, they have provided me with some of the best support i have ever experienced in a long time! there speed was amazing and the uptime is flawless!

I know that kid personally, and as Zenum.co.uk is a BS site (paid IRCd setup and webdesign while he ripped the ugliest theme on themeforest and edited it poorly) and not a corporate business he can't call himself CEO...
    The theme doesn't look promising, the logo looks horrible, I hope Ollie didn't make this crap?

• @bronzebyte That is your opinion on the site and by all means you can feel free to provide that, then again I see you criticising it and not really saying how it could be improved. Also we stated the testimonial exactly as it was written by the customer as we believe in not changing or editing any of the customers testimonial.

• @BronzeByte said: Why do you make a 12/13 year old kid review your thing with horrible grammar, which also seems to be some kind of staff member...

@BronzeByte - Why you pick young grass hopper on? Time is Oh Wise One and teach it will you grass hopper the ways and wisdom of hosting on the web. You shall criticize him not, but help grow knowledge from the tree that wisdom comes from.

I hope that the Yoda style advice helps...

• @marcm LOOOL! :P

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@marcm

But this 12/13 year old was before calling himself CEO of THIS company without properly knowing what it means...
    @arif257 seems to be "recycling" these people's purpose

Anyway, I would suggest you to fix the grammar everywhere, fix ipv4 thing and remove nonsense testimonials and just have none.

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited December 2012

While i have been with EazyVps i have only had the best, they have provided me with some of the best support i have ever experienced in a long time! there speed was amazing and the uptime is flawless!

Grammar errors.. looks like the speed was amazing..it must've changed.

Tom Noland

Linux fanboy

Linux fanboy? what the heck? tom noland? looks like he just got out of prison.

edit;; looks like a rushed website.. logo was rushed aswell. Favicon is still the default wordpress install logo aswell.

• @David_P

I spotted these Grammar errors too, but hey, he changed the name and caption LOL

• @BronzeByte and @DavidP - Grammar errors? What grammar errors? I see none... Anyway, I think that the site is fine and that it will get him allot of customers. After all, there speed is amazing.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited December 2012

@marcm said: @BronzeByte and @DavidP - Grammar errors? What grammar errors? I see none... Anyway, I think that the site is fine and that it will get him allot of customers. After all, there speed is amazing.

A lot*

• @HalfEatenPie said: e other random individual

Me?

• Some honest review,

24/7Monitor

Wtf?

1GbitPorts

To make sure all of our customers are able to use there server with us to the max we give all of out clients access to our 1gbit port and
    allow then to use its full potential

So what happens when 1 client decides to use "its full potential" 24/7?

Can you explain how you plan to secure customers data and monitor it?

• @Ishaq - I was joking obviously (sarcasm), however @BronzeByte and @David_P are right, @Arif257 needs to fix the bugs, inconsistencies, grammar and most importantly he needs to get rid of those testimonials.

• Sorry, I'm late.
    In whois, it's Arif Shah in UK
    He's an Indian or Asian?

• @ ErawanArifNugroho I thought India was in Asia?

• @SimpleNode said: Mail went straight to spam.... google apps. Consider using SendGrid or similar.

Don't blame Google Apps :). I think they just haven't set it up properly.

@Taz said: @ ErawanArifNugroho I thought India was in Asia?

+1 it is. Maybe India has some special importance?

• @ErawanArifNugroho - nope, maybe from where Bacardi is made?

• Arif257Arif257 Member
    edited December 2012

Hi guys,

I am British and I am from Britain, also we have fixed the grammer errors in the testimonial. We only kept the grammer errors as we were wanting to quote it exactly,

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2012

It's a sub-continent :)

@Arif257 said: grammer

ehm

• @Arif257 - Are you a Top Gear fan?

• The name reminds me of http://easevps.com @Jacob

• @marcm nope :P

• I wish these guys nothing but doing some good business.

But I believe there are some examples here on how not to start a business. Hope they fix all these errors, forget about the negative things here and learn sth from experienced LEB providers.

have a nice day all.

• @Taz @concerto :
    Hehe. I'm asking because his nick is Arif, just like my name. And some people have that name, only have blood related to Indonesian / Malaysian, and sometimes Arab :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Indonesian / Malaysian, and sometimes Arab :)

Also very common in Turkey