Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaNine DataComm irresponsible act
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaNine DataComm irresponsible act

khodemkhodem Member

Hello all,

I just want to share my story with you guys to avoid these people in the future so here you go:
I have bought one of the VPS from these guys with coupon code so all transaction is done successfully and I have been charged 2$ for one month.

I could log in to my account and manage my vps but I was not able to log in to console from SSH so I decided to open a ticket and after 24 hours, my account is closed and I cannot log in to my account but they take my money and never return my money bellow is screenshot.

All Screenshot is here.

http://imgur.com/a/RQqbf

regards
omer

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

Heh, that reply was... Run away, there are many providers willing to accept you as a client.

• khodemkhodem Member

Yes true but, I search and found them and my annually budget was around 15-23 so with the coupon code I manage to bought from them... i'm not pissed of why my account is blocked but why they allow me to purchase at first place and why they give me account and why they close my account without any justification? this is crazy...

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

If you can increase your budget by $2 ,total of $25/year

I can provide you a KVM vps with 512mb ram , 30gb disk , 1tb bandwidth . Location : France and Canada

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@khodem said:
    Yes true but, I search and found them and my annually budget was around 15-23 so with the coupon code I manage to bought from them... i'm not pissed of why my account is blocked but why they allow me to purchase at first place and why they give me account and why they close my account without any justification? this is crazy...

Check the offers section, you'll find reputable providers there.

• khodemkhodem Member

@RIYAD said:
    If you can increase your budget by $2 ,total of $25/year

I can provide you a KVM vps with 512mb ram , 30gb disk , 1tb bandwidth . Location : France and Canada

but i'm looking for USA if you have then i'm okay with budget?

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

and I have been charged 2$ for one month.

I just stopped reading here.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited May 2016

Are you sure the charge went through? They might have suspected you using a stolen CC or something and refunded you, or the charge didn't get processed properly.

And wow, your bank/cc provider really needs to encrypt their emails and not use text speak - even stuff like "pls" confuses some people.

Try calling your bank and asking if alphanine actually charged your card.