Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Dedicated Server [URGENT] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Dedicated Server [URGENT]

2»

Comments

• @jarland said:

@BlazingServers said:
    Can this thread be closed? Project is cancelled. No longer need the servers.

I'm still waiting for clarification on who needs a ban today for trying to come here to fulfill their needs for spamming. You? Him? Both? Who am I banning here? Until I get that clarification I'm assuming it's both of you.

One is trying to spam, the other one is trying to help him to spam.

Thanked by 1jar
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited April 2016

@BlazingServers said:
    Yes. I don't need it. One of my clients needs it. He has his own Range and ASN.

@BlazingServers said:
    Well...let me be honest... @Sidkaan needs it.

@BlazingServers said:
    Can this thread be closed? Project is cancelled. No longer need the servers.

So at first you post a request and openly admit you want a service to send your spam, its unrelated whether you will use your IP's or the IP's of your customer, its still spam. Spam = Spam whether it comes from IP A or IP B its still Spam. So you are asking on LET to help you find a host for something that is against the TOS of most providers.

Then you post customer information on a PUBLIC Forum.

Then you ask for this thread to be closed, no it shouldn't be closed. You should be banned, end of story and same with your client - he should be banned aswell.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@BlazingServers banned for one month. I have nothing but @BlazingServers questionable word that we all saw in the thread suggesting that @Sidkaan intends to spam, so I cannot reasonably take action there. However, @Sidkaan's lack of denial of it easily puts him on a few shit lists.

Thanked by 3emre22 GCat MacPac
  • FalzoFalzo Member

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

@BlazingServers / Sagnik you should concentrate on your 10th Grade exam .

সানিগ ভাইয়া এই রকম পোস্ট করাতে তুমার ব্র্যান্ড এর নাম আরও খারাপ হইতাছে । আমার কমেন্ট অন্ন ভাবে নিয়ো না।

Edit : I removed the comment regarding country

• @RIYAD said:
    @BlazingServers / Sagnik you should concentrate on your 10th Grade exam . I hope in Kolkata they do not teach/encourage about doing illegal thing.

সানিগ ভাইয়া এই রকম পোস্ট করাতে তুমার ব্র্যান্ড এর নাম আরও খারাপ হইতাছে । আমার কমেন্ট অন্ন ভাবে নিয়ো না।

Hope in bangladesh people don't exit scam @HOSTBD24

Thanked by 1GCat
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I also hope so @Caster

at least I did not learn that

HOSTBD24 / Istiak is around 40KM away from me .

• I think @BlazingServers got his wish at last

• GCatGCat Member

It's funny we give him tons of shit for trying to facilitate sending spam, but yet ColoCrossing the owners of this website have absolutely no problem with spam, and engage on a regular basis.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@GCat said:
    It's funny we give him tons of shit for trying to facilitate sending spam, but yet ColoCrossing the owners of this website have absolutely no problem with spam, and engage on a regular basis.

You must never speak that name, it is forbidden :O

Thanked by 1GCat
  • MunMun Member

@GCat said:

That is because they deny they are doing it for business reasons, even though we all know otherwise.

• GCatGCat Member

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

That is because they deny they are doing it for business reasons, even though we all know otherwise.

So is Abdul the Prince of Nigera who owns a pharmaceutical company and needs to transfer $50M and is willing to give you 10% of it for being a currier.

• Late for the party. Wow. This made my morning.

Thanked by 3GCat Jonchun netomx
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Yeah that's likely nuggets.

He tries the same shit at lots of vendors and at least one of them lost a white star at spamhaus because of it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @GCat said:

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

So is Abdul the Prince of Nigera who owns a pharmaceutical company and needs to transfer $50M and is willing to give you 10% of it for being a currier.

That's gold.

I only got this:

Linked In

>

Bernie White has sent you a message

>

Date: 4/24/2016

>

http://​www.​linkedin.​com/?​viewMsg=925f643&​poster=638627&​recipient=(email username)

>

View or reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications?

>

Adjust your message settings.

>

© 2016, Linked In Corporation

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@Mun said:

@GCat said:

That's gold.

I only got this:

Linked In

>

Bernie White has sent you a message

>

Date: 4/24/2016

>

http://​www.​linkedin.​com/?​viewMsg=925f643&​poster=638627&​recipient=(email username)

>

View or reply to this message

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications?

>

Adjust your message settings.

>

© 2016, Linked In Corporation

I like the ones like "YOU HAVE WON A FREE PRIZE" I laugh and think "awesome! This is the second time today I've won free malware in my email!!!"

The best is the Nigerian prince ones, I love replying and when they "convince" me to send ID it's my combo of Homer Simpson ID cards and passport. Best $2 I ever spent having those photoshopped. The best is the "ID" is property of "candy land", certified by the Country of Trolls.

• MacPacMacPac Member

LOL

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • MunMun Member

@Francisco said:

He tries the same shit at lots of vendors and at least one of them lost a white star at spamhaus because of it.

Francisco

Which provider?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Mun said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Which provider?
    @Mun said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Which provider?

NexeonTech was announcing the hijacked /17 he bought and also allocated a bunch of /22's to one of his sub brands. I can't remember the name but it was the brand that went broke a month or so ago that I said was a nugget sub brand and the "owner" denied it.

Francisco