Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% discount /life in all our shared/reseller plans, start from 0.14 eur/mo located in Romania.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% discount /life in all our shared/reseller plans, start from 0.14 eur/mo located in Romania.

cociucociu Member
edited April 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello LET.

Today whe have preparated a good offer in shared account and reseller accounts. We offer the cupon code : LET50HOST wich is 50%off recurring for life.

this cupon can be used in in any package wich is posted in our webpage :

For shared hosting located in Romania click here

For reseller hosting located in Romania click here

we can provide in any package dedicated ip for 1 eur/mo

Webservers Spec :

Intel Xeon CPU 2x6 core 2.67 (24 threads)

SSD (12gbps interface)

240 gb ram

2x1gbps port speed (1 dedicated , 1 shared)

cpanel+cloudlinux+litespeed+Softaculos

Located in Romania.

WE WILL NEVER OVERSELL THIS KIND OF SERVICE ! ALL RESOURCES IS DEDICATED ! THE MINIMAL RAM ALOCATED IS 1GB/ACCOUNT BY DEFAULT.

CUPON LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 ORDERS !!!

Have questions ? fell free to ask.

we offer 15 days money back guarantee for all orders.

we can provide a custom quote too.

Thanks, Marius

Thanked by 1flex

Comments

• PandyPandy Member

What plan has the 0,14$/m? or was that just typo

as cheapest i can see/find is the Shared starter offer, and is ~0.8€/m? :P

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

Pandy said: What plan has the 0,14$/m? or was that just typo

as cheapest i can see/find is the Shared starter offer, and is ~0.8€/m? :P

is about this plan , the minimal http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/personal-web-hosting/ €0.29
    monthly if you applay the code will be 0.14 eur/mo

Thanked by 2Pandy Verso_M
  • vedranvedran Veteran

$0.14 < €0.14

• cociucociu Member

vedran said: $0.14 < €0.14

yes , my error , i will correct now.

• Is that 240GB RAM I see before me?

• cociucociu Member

rchurch said: Is that 240GB RAM I see before me?

huh ?

• Marius... Reminds me of DediCP :p

• @cociu said:

rchurch said: Is that 240GB RAM I see before me?

huh ?

150GB of RAM will be used because you said that each account gets 1GB of dedicated RAM.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

FlamesRunner said: Marius... Reminds me of DediCP :p

? will be another Marius :)

• cociucociu Member

doghouch said: 150GB of RAM will be used because you said that each account gets 1GB of dedicated RAM.

i have told at least (the minimal)

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

Hi, Marius, do you allow an SSH access on your shared?

• cociucociu Member

bersy said: Hi, Marius, do you allow an SSH access on your shared?

Nope we dont allow ssh.

Thanked by 2bersy vimalware
  • bersybersy Member

And what about PHP selector and Let's Encrypt integration?

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

bersy said: bersy

you have cloudlinux so you can select any php version

Thanked by 2bersy vimalware
  • @cociu It would be helpful, if bandwidth limits were mentioned clearly on your product pages. (especially reseller)

• cociucociu Member

vimalware said: @cociu It would be helpful, if bandwidth limits were mentioned clearly on your product pages. (especially reseller)

Hello there , you are perfectly right .... normaly we dont count the traffic for shared/reseller , clearly if is not abuse. Any way in almost packages is unmetered.

• b6688b6688 Member

@cociu said:
    Hello there , you are perfectly right .... normaly we dont count the traffic for shared/reseller , clearly if is not abuse. Any way in almost packages is unmetered.

Are you sure you don't count the traffic? But what if I buy the Shared Hosting Medium Package?

€0.39 / monthly
    2 GB Webspace
    20 GB Bandwidth /mo
    2 Domains
    10 Sub-domains

But it is showing 20 GB Bandwidth /mo ? is the package consider unmetered Bandwidth?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • cociucociu Member

b6688 said: But it is showing 20 GB Bandwidth /mo ? is the package consider unmetered Bandwidth?

where is put limits have limits

• b6688b6688 Member

@cociu

Ok, got it. 20GB Bandwidth will be for Medium Package. Just bought it. Thanks you.

The package come with 1024MB RAM. But when I switch to PHP 7, it become 128MB. Can I use PHP 7 with 1024MB RAM?

• cociucociu Member

b6688 said: The package come with 1024MB RAM. But when I switch to PHP 7, it become 128MB. Can I use PHP 7 with 1024MB RAM?

uh, interesting , please open a tiket and my guys will resolve this , the truth is is for me cloudlinux+litespeed is new . But any way please open a tiket and will be resolved

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • b6688b6688 Member

@cociu

Ok, I will open the ticket soon. My Invoice #1856

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

I believe you should allow customers set their own memory limits via PHP Selector, I like that feature.

• cociucociu Member

bersy said: It believe you should allow customers set their own memory limits via PHP Selector, I like that feature.

this is enable in our servers, but we speack about ram resource what the account have. At least this was what my poor english have understand. @b6688 please confirm

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

Never mind, my English is the same as yours :) I'm not a native too.

• b6688b6688 Member

@cociu
    this is enable in our servers, but we speack about ram resource what the account have. At least this was what my poor english have understand. @b6688 please confirm

Ok, when I use the default PHP 5.6, it show correctly with 1024MB RAM. This is very good. But when I change the setting under cPanel -> Select PHP Version -> PHP 7
    It become 128MB. I confirm this is an issue.

For other Shared hosting, you can create a custom php.ini and put in any folder or sub-folder and it will take effect automatically. You can then adjust the php.ini parameters to suite your need.

I will open a ticket and hopefully this issue can be solved as soon. Normally, I will prefer the most flexible way by providing the custom php.ini so we can adjust it accordingly.

• b6688b6688 Member

@cociu

Some suggestion to be improve in future.

Currently, waiting for Technical Team to look into the area of cPanel -> Select PHP Version. It will be better if you can provide the custom php.ini so that we can adjust the parameters according to our need.

For Example:

allow_url_fopen On
    max_execution_time   60
    max_input_time  1000
    max_input_vars  1000
    memory_limit    1024M

and many others parameters. You can hard limit the memory_limit to 1024MB in all account. This is not a problem.

PHP 5.6 memory_limit = 1024MB

PHP 7 memory_limit = 128MB

Let's Encrypt - We need this plugin to enable the SSL by default and make our website more secure.

Show Hidden Field - we need to configure the .htaccess to enable the SEO URL but it was not showing up in the cPanel

This is just my suggestion as many others hosting already implement it. I really like those features that are available in cPanel. Thanks You.

• cociucociu Member

done the change. @b6688

• b6688b6688 Member

@cociu

Thanks Marius. You are the best. I have my PHP 7 + Opcache with 1024MB RAM. Waiting for Let's Encrypt SSL to be enabled in my account. Great Support.

• do you offer hosting in another locations?

• cociucociu Member

kentluwis said: do you offer hosting in another locations?

for the moment only Romania