Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yearly VPS on OVH France network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yearly VPS on OVH France network

I need somewhere to stick a proxy in front of my Hubic store. I've tried VPSes in France on non-OVH networks, and the performance for downloading files has been poor. So it's time to try inside their network.

OpenVZ, and NAT with fowarded ports, are both fine. 10GB disk or more would be great. I'll be running S3QL against Hubic so I will need FUSE support. Max budget is USD20/yr.

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

If you are OK with KVM, ZXHost has 1GB FR OVH VPS (aff link) in stock, it's $20/y with LET16 recurring code.

Obambu has an affordable FR OVH offers too (OVZ), thoung I've never used them personally.

• KVM is absolutely OK.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

I can't meet your disk requirement but if 5GB SSD and 128MB/256MB(B) is fine I do them for $12/y in Gravelines. These are all using their Game mitigation, send me a message if you're interested as it's not an open order.

• FalzoFalzo Member

+1 for ZXHost

• Zxhost above is gigabit or 100mbps interface?

• @hawkjohn7 said:
    Zxhost above is gigabit or 100mbps interface?

Gigabit

• @AshleyUk it seems that 15.99 GBP VPS has sold out, would you planned to add any stocks?

• @singhigh said:
    @AshleyUk it seems that 15.99 GBP VPS has sold out, would you planned to add any stocks?

Couple more France OVH in stock.

• @AshleyUk said:

@singhigh said:
    @AshleyUk it seems that 15.99 GBP VPS has sold out, would you planned to add any stocks?

Couple more France OVH in stock.

will u consider all stocks in canada?

• If your still looking mate our nodes are in gravelines and we use KVM we are currently doing 50% on yearly plans www.ownbox.co.uk

• I'll try ZXHost. The price is right, and 120GB is enough for a very decent s3ql cache.

• You can try yoctobox.com they are really good 512mb openvz $15/year unmetred bw im using them for gre

• @deadlyllama said:
    I'll try ZXHost. The price is right, and 120GB is enough for a very decent s3ql cache.

Hi, Hubic is limit speed to 10mbps?