Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Support for 24 hours
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No Support for 24 hours

BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
edited April 2016 in General

Hey All,

For all of them who have bought our services.

Please expect a 24 hour delay in support tickets and Skype, as we may not be available due to an earthquake in Kolkata.

It took place just a few seconds ago, and I can still feel the tremors and my shaking of the monitor as I am writing this.

Sorry again.

Regards,

Sagnik Sasmal

Blazing Servers

Comments

• Mag 7 in Myanmar. Stay safe, guys.

Thanked by 2doghouch GCat
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I am sure your customers will be sympathetic. Stay save everyone over there.

Thanked by 1BlazingServers
  • CasterCaster Member
    edited April 2016

6.9 here .
    felt 3 times . I think something more worse is going to happen soon because its the 6th time already that same stuff is happening.

on a side note :
    END OF WORLD.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

Stay safe @BlazingServers

Is April the month of Earthquakes now? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2015_Nepal_earthquake

That is some coincidence.

• MadMad Member

Impressive, did it cause serious damages in the area?

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

@Caster said:
    END OF WORLD.

Not really the end of the world. It may be the end of our this civilization and may be the start of a new one.

@K4Y5
    That is some coincidence.

Maybe. Good find though.

And thanks all for your understanding.

@andreamada said:

Can't really say as of now...but I am gotta go to one place and see the stats there now.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@BlazingServers

Wish you all the best and our Prayers are with you and your team.. If the team at CenTex Hosting can help you out in any way please let me know.

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 2016

update us when all is well/back to normal and hoepfully no human losses.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Good luck guys and take cares of you.

• AmitzAmitz Member

All the best in those difficult times!

All looks well now...though can't say what will happen in the next second or the next hour...but, atm, all looks good...

Thanked by 4AshleyUk netomx cassa Mad

Thanks @AshleyUK and @CenTexHosting for your help.

• please take care

Looks like all is normalized now...but the experience was really memorable...think yourself chatting with a customer and feeling the ground under you shaking...and that too not once, twice.The second time, my monitor almost fell. I was beginning to get my backup on my HDD and get out of the building ASAP. But before that, it stopped.

It it happens again, run outside. The HDD backup is not a priority, your life is.

• Stay safe!

@rds100 said:

So true!

It's just sad that these pictures are necessary these days. The same with traffic accidents or anything else. Rather then helping people or getting out of the way, people start recording.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@andreamada said:

Not really! but was strong tho!

• Stay safe...

One of the things I like about Scotland, extreme weather here may get your feet wet or blow your hat off.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I also felt it here in Bangladesh ,I was at a shop that time with friends

• @rds100 said:

It it happens again, run outside. The HDD backup is not a priority, your life is.

Stay safe!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Oh god, may god be with you and with us all

• @ricardo said:
    Stay safe...

One of the things I like about Scotland, extreme weather here may get your feet wet or blow your hat off.

Pretty safe over here in Toronto. No floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Pretty much the safest place ever (imo) :)

• Wish you all well!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Stay safe! :)

• doghouch said: Pretty safe over here in Toronto. No floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis and volcanoes. Pretty much the safest place ever (imo) :)

I lived next to Lake Huron for 5 years. -30 counts as deadly weather, for me :)

• ricardo said: I lived next to Lake Huron for 5 years. -30 counts as deadly weather, for me :)

We get that here too - nothing a few sweaters can't fix. :) We're lucky that it doesn't actually break things - like your house.

Thanked by 1ricardo