Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Colocation / Dedicated server with BGP in UK / Ireland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Colocation / Dedicated server with BGP in UK / Ireland

arunarun Member

We are looking for reliable and cheap Colocation and Dedicated server provider with possibility for BGP announcement in UK / Ireland.

Colocation:

• 1U Rack Space
  • 0.5 Amps to 1.0 Amps Power
  • 5TB+ Monthly Transfer (1Gbps Port preferred)
  • Basic DDoS Protection
  • Remote hands possibility

Dedicated server:

• E3-1230v2 or higher / E5
  • Minimum 16GB RAM
  • SSD 240GB x 2
  • 5TB Monthly Transfer (1Gbps Port preferred)
  • Basic DDoS Protection

Comments

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited April 2016

Cant you go through Virtus directly? they do single rack colocation. @clouvider is in Virtus I believe, maybe speaking with them to see what they offer.

• AFAIK @Clouvider does indeed offer BGP in their UK datacenter, and he has a quite good reputation in here.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@VyprNetworks is not like we resell bare Virtus service, trust me, we out a lot of heart into the services we provide :-).

@martinandrino thanks for recommending :-)!

@arun we have good stocks of E3v5s from here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale and we also offer colocation. I'll be in touch via PM with a more specific offer.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Hello Arun,

I can help you with Your requirement, Please let me know if Your project is still alive so I can further work on it. waiting for Your kind reply.

Thank You

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@teamviewer7 said:
    Hello Arun,

I can help you with Your requirement, Please let me know if Your project is still alive so I can further work on it. waiting for Your kind reply.

Thank You

NECRO MUCH?

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited March 2017

Should have read OP date lol sorry

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

This was a year ago?

This discussion has been closed.