Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroVex , very bad fraud service, now claim dead business
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroVex , very bad fraud service, now claim dead business

I have a box with them to 2016.11, but last 2 weeks, it's dead, then submit a ticket, they claim will take action to make node online again, but after 2 weeks nothing happened, now , just give you a mail said, they stop running business, very very bad experience.

Attach Image below was about ticket long time

Attach Image below was about stop running business email.

Comments

• sinsin Member

Never heard of them...their About page is still under construction too.

• Bad timing on your sign up to them, perhaps. Alternatively, they took their business plan from a monty python sketch.

• w3e4r5w3e4r5 Member
    edited April 2016

introvex.net

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1610759/
    still cheating sell Dedi Server.

@sin said:
    Never heard of them...their About page is still under construction too.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ricardo said:
    Bad timing on your sign up to them, perhaps. Alternatively, they took their business plan from a monty python sketch.

No, their business plan was written by Jonny Nuggets to sell to spammers. IntroVex had multiple /22's blacklisted and they likely cost NexonTech their spamhaus white star.

The VPS/hosting selling was to just try to look kinda sorta legit, nothing more.

Francisco

• Francisco , Your are good, I'm over 5 years host box in you.

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

@w3e4r5 said:
    Francisco , Your are good, I'm over 5 years host box in you.

Glad to hear it :)

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with IntroVex.

Francisco

• @Francisco, interesting. I'm sure that guy's services will rear their ugly head again.

@ricardo said:
    Francisco, interesting. I'm sure that guy's services will rear their ugly head again.

He's trying to hide his spam within IPV6 ranges now. He just announced a /32 the other day.

He's why CC got a ton of issues as of late, same with a few others.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • Any suggestions as to how to easily keep tabs of him and the likes? BGP announcements (dunno much about networking, but I'd take an interest if that's a reference you use)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can also confirm the words of Francisco. Just didn't have the time to deal with it.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

So the kid is basically into crime now? What a surprise!

• IshaqIshaq Member

IntroVex was run by two guys named Kamran and Matt based on what I know. They also had involvement with Jonny.

• MadMad Member

Never heard it before, sad to read it. Keep it as a personal experience ;)

@Nyr said:
    So the kid is basically into crime now? What a surprise!

Jonny? Yeah, he got a real job for a couple months but he decided that doing things the clean way wasn't for him and he wanted easy money. Selling to spammers is very good money, ask any of the spamhaus kings.

Francisco

• MadMad Member
    edited April 2016

@Francisco he deserved a position in Spamhaus ROKSO list, due to his activities he led to a large amount of spam.

• corefluxcoreflux Member
    edited April 2016

Waiting for their finance dept to respond claim refunds,...

• corefluxcoreflux Member
    edited April 2016

Bought their VM for 12 months, almost 60 days (uptime), clean IPs, nice support but I hope they will found new management people and come with great responsibilities too.

• Rob92Rob92 Member

I bought a KVM VPS with them in Chicago a while back but never had a successfully working connection for more than 10 minutes because of some IP conflict issue that couldn't be figured out. Support was nice though and gave me a full refund after trying to fix the issue. Honestly I'm not too surprised they're closing shop

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Thanks all. If you have any outstanding tickets, please feel free to PM me ticket numbers, including both parts (before and after the dash) and I'll get it answered as soon as possible.

I'm sorry to have to close the company, and I wish all clients the best with their next provider and sincerely apologise that we weren't able to provide your service. Again, feel free to PM me ticket numbers and I'll personally see to it that you get your refund as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Kamran

Thanked by 1coreflux