Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap CDN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap CDN

WickedWicked Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a cheap CDN that supports SSL. My best option now seems to be OVH CDN which is 8 - 9 euro/month incl. 1 TB. My budget is $10 for minimum 500 GB/month.

I have tried CloudFlare, they are great but their free SSL is very limited and I think it's time to try something different.

Comments

• keycdn.com
    bunnycdn.com

Thanked by 2Wicked BunnySpeed
  • @MissFortune said:
    keycdn.com
    bunnycdn.com

Thanks, will look into both.

• +1 for bunnycdn

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • Not so sure about BunnyCDN, have anyone actually used them? their social media looks like a graveyard and not that many reviews either.

Been talking to CDNify, does anyone have experience with them? biggest downside seems to be bad coverage for south america, big parts of europe and asia.

• I'm using them but only for images/css on a couple of small sites so not exactly placing a large amount of demand on their network.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

We are launching our own cdn beta program in a weeks time. Its going to be free for 3 months atleast.

• @cfgguy said:
    We are launching our own cdn beta program in a weeks time. Its going to be free for 3 months atleast.

What is your company's website?

@Wicked said:
    What is your company's website?

For the CDN , we are yet to deploy a customer facing website. We are working for the last 4 months on the the admin panel and dns configuration stuff. If you want to know the pops then we have Close to 14 pops so far with us. No pull zone as of now. But during beta that would be ready as well. Our team is currently working on the login modules and the real time monitoring stuff. But i think with the pace we are moving we are looking at laeast 4-6 months from now and during this time beta would run .

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

@cfgguy said:

That's nice and all... but the OP probably wants it now rather than 4 months from now :)

doghouch said: That's nice and all... but the OP probably wants it now rather than 4 months from now :)

Thats why i asked if he wants to join the beta program.

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

@Wicked said:
    Not so sure about BunnyCDN, have anyone actually used them? their social media looks like a graveyard and not that many reviews either.

Been talking to CDNify, does anyone have experience with them? biggest downside seems to be bad coverage for south america, big parts of europe and asia.

We are currently keeping a bit of a low profile while we are preparing to expand. Also, we just launched a couple of months ago. We're not dead, we're just being born :)

• @BunnySpeed said:
    We are currently keeping a bit of a low profile while we are preparing to expand. Also, we just launched a couple of months ago. We're not dead, we're just being born :)

I see, might give it a try :) sent you an email.

• Wicked said: Hello,

I'm looking for a cheap CDN that supports SSL. My best option now seems to be OVH CDN which is 8 - 9 euro/month incl. 1 TB. My budget is $10 for minimum 500 GB/month.

I have tried CloudFlare, they are great but their free SSL is very limited and I think it's time to try something different.

Another recommendation for KeyCDN which has free Letsencrypt SSL certs too.

I've been benchmarking several CDNs including my own custom DIY CDN and for commercial CDN, KeyCDN best for my sites at least. Most recently did a compare for KeyCDN vs MaxCDN vs CDN77 vs Amazon Cloudfront vs Cloudflare vs DIY CDN AWS Route53 Geo Latency vs DIY CDN Rage4 GeoDNS at https://community.centminmod.com/posts/29749/

Thanked by 2apidevlab bjuser
  • zezezeze Member

I've been using Bunnycdn for a shoutcast stream.
    Support is good. Fast and Dejan is very helpful
    Network looks good too.
    Pricing is great as well.

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • RokRok Member
    Thanked by 1bersy
  • rokokrokok Member

Bunnycdn looks good, gonna try

• @Wicked said:
    Hello,

Hello! I suggest you to try HighWinds. Best performance, free SSl available.