Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dallas, Chicago, Buffalo VPS needed (Colocrossing only) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dallas, Chicago, Buffalo VPS needed (Colocrossing only)

2»

Comments

• jagathksjagathks Member
    edited March 2016

Hi,

You can get 12/yr VPS from here!, they are colocrossing reseller

here the plan details:

256MB RAM + vSwapd,
    400GB Monthly Bandwidth,
    25GB RAID-10 Disk Space,
    1IPv4 Address,
    1 CPU Cores @ 3.5GHz.

• I am looking for a low cost Colocrossing Buffalo VPS as well for revered proxy. Read about they have direct peering in torxi.

Anyone can recommend a stable provider?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@david_W they don't have direct peering with torix just with one of their upstreams.

• @Jason_HOSTBD24 said:
    david_W they don't have direct peering with torix just with one of their upstreams.

Thanks for the info, but Buffalo have pretty decent ping from my DO vps in TOR1

• @ihatetonyy said:
    2GBYR (2GB VPS for $30/yr) is still valid at ChicagoVPS for ORD and BUF: http://listas.python.org.ar/pipermail/pyar/2013-January/022450.html

Local pythonists :o

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

david_W said: Thanks for the info, but Buffalo have pretty decent ping from my DO vps in TOR1

What is the latency? I am curious to know.

• @jbiloh said:

<20, but they are not going through Cogent pipe. A bit faster to NYC. I will test in different time.

I will put some Toronto traffic to the new buffalo VPS later and see how's the latency look like from clients.

• ZenithHostingZenithHosting Member
    edited April 2016

I can get you a deal for as low as $5/month

Check zenithhosting