Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with clean IPv4 needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with clean IPv4 needed

windytime90windytime90 Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Hi,

I need some VPSes with clean IP (strict requirement). I will use it for testing my personal project. I will not abuse your IP so you can block port 25 if you need. The virtualization is not a matter. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you.

Update

The budget for each VPS is about $10/month and can be raised so I think it's OK for the LET range. I am looking to purchase in bulk if I can find a provider that meet my requirement. Some of the providers that are EXCLUDED from my list:

• CC

• Quadranet

• OVH

• DO/Vultr/Linode/Ramnode

Update2:

For location, US location is my first priority. If I cannot find it, I will consider move to EU. Thank you.

Comments

• Whats the spec your looking for

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • Hi,

I'm looking for something around 512MB-1GB if the virt is KVM with at least 1 vCore. If the virt is Ovz, the spec doesn't matter. The most important thing in my project is the IP. I'm looking for about 10 of them. Thank you.

• clean IPs are never a problem :)

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • century1stop said: clean IPs are never a problem :)

Really? Haha. How about the IP that cannot be identified as hosting/vps/vpn IP?

• Do you have a specific budget or location? How about OVH VPS SSD?

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • @windytime90 said:

That would be damn near impossible without lieing about some stuff, since you have to use BGP to get your IPs out there in the first place.

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • just a second, let me look for my super duper IP detergent/polish and shine it up for you :D

@windytime90 said:

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Seattle based, Xen. Ipv4's will run an extra $1.50 after the first one being free. Ipv6 are free. Free Direct Admin with any annual payment!

SSD-Cache: http://virpus.com/ssd-cache-vps.php
    2 / 512 MB / 25 GB / 1.5 TB / $25year
    4 / 1 GB / 50 GB / 3 TB / $5month

Pure SSD: http://virpus.com/linux-vps.php
    2 / 512 MB / 15 GB / 1.5 TB / $5month
    4 / 1 GB / 30 GB / 3 TB / $7month

Good luck!

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

We offer up to 5 IP's per VPS server ( 1 x IPv4 +1 x IPv6 comes for free ): https://www.bacloud.com/en/linux-vps-hosting
    Instant setup!

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • cociucociu Member

2 core

2 gb ecc ram

30 GB Hdd

1 ipv4 (up to 256ip for 1 eur/mo/ip)

10 Tb traffic/month

port speed 1Gbps

Located in Romania

Price : 1.99 eur ($2.31)/month (Quarterly payment only)

Order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • @windytime90 said:
    Hi,

I'm looking for something around 512MB-1GB if the virt is KVM with at least 1 vCore. If the virt is Ovz, the spec doesn't matter. The most important thing in my project is the IP. I'm looking for about 10 of them. Thank you.

And your budget for the 10 is ?

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • Thank you for the comments of all of you. My budget is about $10/month for each VPS and it can be raised if needed so I think it's OK. I have been in LET for several years and I know it's enough for the specification that I need. If the IP is OK, I can purchase in bulk.

I have sent PM to everyone who commented in this thread to request some hours trial account to test the IP. I will not run any abuse ware so you can block any port if you want. If anyone have the clean IP, please drop me a message with a test IP. Thank you in advance!

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited March 2016

century1stop said: just a second, let me look for my super duper IP detergent/polish and shine it up for you :D

Haha, "clean" here doesn't mean "clean". "Clean" here is "clean" :D.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @windytime90 said:
    Thank you for the comments of all of you. My budget is about $10/month for each VPS and it can be raised if needed so I think it's OK. I have been in LET for several years and I know it's enough for the specification that I need. If the IP is OK, I can purchase in bulk.

I have sent PM to everyone who commented in this thread to request some hours trial account to test the IP. I will not run any abuse ware so you can block any port if you want. If anyone have the clean IP, please drop me a message with a test IP. Thank you in advance!

the last time I heard that wording they paid for the vps and then started abusing the nodes itself making me have to suspend the vps immediately since it was affecting everyone else on the nodes and then I got a chargeback. please everyone I am just saying check fraudrecord as I wish I did before I accepted the client that chargebacked on me.

• timnboys said: the last time I heard that wording they paid for the vps and then started abusing the nodes itself making me have to suspend the vps immediately since it was affecting everyone else on the nodes and then I got a chargeback. please everyone I am just saying check fraudrecord as I wish I did before I accepted the client that chargebacked on me.

Thank you for reminding that. If anyone want to check the fraudrecord, my email is [email protected]. I am the current customer of many of you here but no abuse for a long time.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@windytime We can do this in London on a OpenVZ node. If you got any questions just let me know.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

I can set you with with on either KVM or OpenVz. Both with clean IP

• NavynNavyn Member

Try our OpenVZ vps hosting (Location -Telecom Center, Los Angeles (USA))

• TionTion Member

@windytime90 said:
    Really? Haha. How about the IP that cannot be identified as hosting/vps/vpn IP?

You should state in your opening post that you are looking for a provider with an IP range which is not blacklisted from Netflix, Hulu or whatever service you try to trick.
    The general assumption of "clean" is not blacklisted for spam.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Still looking in US or are you open to EU offers ?