Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 month review of Hetzner - cheap dedicated servers. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

6 month review of Hetzner - cheap dedicated servers.

2»

Comments

• @Falzo, from what I remember, the flexi pack has never been a requirement for additional individual IPs. However, if you're buying a subnet then it is.

• emilvemilv Member

The flexi pack doesnt say anything about subnets.

https://www.hetzner.de/ot/hosting/produkte_rootserver/flexipack

• @BeardyUnixGuy said:
    Falzo, from what I remember, the flexi pack has never been a requirement for additional individual IPs. However, if you're buying a subnet then it is.

@emilv said:
    The flexi pack doesnt say anything about subnets.

They changed it, you don't need the flexi pack anymore. Can order up to 6 single add-ons or any combo of subnets up to a /27. http://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/IP-Adressen/en

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    Falzo, from what I remember, the flexi pack has never been a requirement for additional individual IPs. However, if you're buying a subnet then it is.

yes, you are right, one could order up to 4 single addon IPs without the flexipack if I remember correctly.

however I did want to point out that you now are able to order more and even smaller subnets without it, like @mikeyur just clarified ;-)

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • I see. Thanks @Falzo and @mikeyur.

• The FlexiPack news was good news, I have hated it, that I have to pay almost €13 to add a subnet that cost €6. And they have now increased the "failover" IPs from 3 to 6.

I have opened a ticket now asking if they can remove the flexipack from my server. Hope for a reply tomorrow that is a normal working day.