Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance® - $9/Year SSD US/UK/CA - Instant + cPanel +Change Domain +PP/PM/BTC/PayUMoneyIndia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance® - $9/Year SSD US/UK/CA - Instant + cPanel +Change Domain +PP/PM/BTC/PayUMoneyIndia

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2016 in Shared Hosting Offers

Now Dewlance® Accept PayUMoney India Online Netbanking payment and We provide quality web hosting services at affordable price since 2009 (7+ Year)

Changing domain name is allowed.

SSD Hosting:

Disk Space: 1GB

Bandwidth: 100GB

cPanel: Yes

Softaculous: Yes

MySQL Database: 40

Addon Domain: No, Only on higher plan.

CurlSSL

IonCube/GD

XLS/Mbstring

ClamAV Antivirus Scanner

Trustworthy Signed SSL for cPanel/Mail services

Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup

3 Server Location

Instant Setup

Price: $9/Year

Order Now!

Server Location?

- Las Vegas - USA

- Canada

- UK

Payment Method?

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- PerfectMoney

- Skrill

- Payza

- OKPay

- NEFT/Cash Deposit

- PayUMoney India (new)

SSL at super cheap price, Free Installation & Configuration. Get Blesta/WHMCS at cheaper price - Only for our customers.

Comments

• $9 a year for just 1 domain hosting? You do realize that there's buyshared and impactshared offering the same plan with unlimited domains at a fraction of the cost right?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    $9 a year for just 1 domain hosting? You do realize that there's buyshared and impactshared offering the same plan with unlimited domains at a fraction of the cost right?

Its depend on provider, We do not oversell and we use DNS Cluster with proper configuration + SSD Disk and our page loading speed is faster then most of provider. You can chose provider who host tons of domains with overloaded server.

Why we're different?

1. Only limited domains are hosted, no overselling.

2. Fast Pageloading.

3. SSD Disk.

4. Every Next Day and Monthly backup of each account.

5. Free Migration service.

6. You can buy SSL form us at affordable cost and we can install/configure SSL for you at free of cost.

7. Proper DNS Configuration and DNS Cluster.

8. I already try one of your suggested company and their mail server was not working due to improper configuration.

9. Multiple Location like UK, Canada, US (3 Server in US).

10. Quality Service, Fast Page Loading speed.

11. We're 7+ Year old company, Trademark, etc is registered.

12. Our plan is realistic, not like $1/year and host unlimited domain and unlimited bandwidth.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @DewlanceVPS said:
    faster then than most of provider

Fixed your grammar. And cheap doesn't mean oversold, I'm sure cloudflare is better than your DNS cluster, and so is everyone else using SSD. You can't blindly bash others and say theirs is slower than yours and oversold and stuff just because they can offer the same or even better plan than yours.

edited March 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Fixed your grammar. And cheap doesn't mean oversold, I'm sure cloudflare is better than your DNS cluster, and so is everyone else using SSD. You can't blindly bash others and say theirs is slower than yours and oversold and stuff just because they can offer the same or even better plan than yours.

I just update my last response, Customers use our service and not my grammar. It does not matter If my grammar is good or bad. Think that your server is overloaded and flooded with thousands of domains and you are expert in english. Customer will use your service or they will get happy by reading your English.

One of my own domains is hosted on my server and you can check speed and compare it with any provider.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    Customer will use your service or they will get happy by reading your English.

I'm not a provider, and I'm not providing services. Have a nice day to you too sir.

• I've gone through and replied to every one of your "why we are different", doesn't look too different to me.

1. Only limited domains are hosted, no overselling. So shared hosting have a definite amount of domains allowed now? 1 site with 200k daily visitors uses more resource than 10 sites with no visitors. Your logic is flawed.
    2. Fast Pageloading. Proof? All companies say their hosting is fast, post numbers.
    3. SSD Disk. Is there anyone not use SSD nowadays?
    4. Every Next Day and Monthly backup of each account. So does every other provider
    5. Free Migration service. Migrate my 300 domains, would you?
    6. You can buy SSL form us at affordable cost and we can install/configure SSL for you at free of cost. Lets Encrypt is free and integrated with cpanel from other hosts. As simple as 2 clicks and everything is ready. Does yours have that?
    7. Proper DNS Configuration and DNS Cluster. Cloudflare is 500x better than your DNS cluster, and it's free.
    8. I already try one of your suggested company and their mail server was not working due to improper configuration. Proof? There's mxroute and it always works, with the money I saved by choosing them over you, I got myself a nice yearly deal with mxroute.
    9. Multiple Location like UK, Canada, US (3 Server in US). Buyshared has Las Vegas and Luxembourg, impactshared has Dallas with Seattle and New York WIP and an Europe location planned. Unless you are providing all three locations for 1 price, so what's so special about this?
    10. Quality Service, Fast Page Loading speed. Quality service? Sure, that's what she said. Fast page loading speed? You are repeating point #2
    11. We're 7+ Year old company, Trademark, etc is registered. Good for you.
    12. Our plan is realistic, not like $1/year and host unlimited domain and unlimited bandwidth. Just because theirs is cheaper doesn't mean they are unrealistic. None of the hosts I recommended have $1/year with unlimited domains and bandwidth plans.
    Thanked by 1easy
  • fighting over a dollar or two. seems legit. just give up the fries on the weekend.

• test IP or LG?

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

@Devonius said:
    test IP or LG?

I just sent you a PM.

edited March 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I've gone through and replied to every one of your "why we are different", doesn't look too different to me.

You need to understand that our business plan and standard is different.

Our company rules:

1. Customer is important then money

2. Never compromise with quality.

Main reason of now allowing unlimited domains: We need to maintain server performance and speed so we don't want to host hundreds of domain.

Issue with unlimited domains

1. You can't control it, Think that you host 50 domains and customer keep adding more domains. If you host 50 domains and even If 20 customers add 5 domains then 20x5 = 100+50 = 150 domains. Can you control it? No. but with limited domain we can stop accepting new orders at anytime. We can easily control it and setup new server when limit reach. Of-course any company who do like us will lose money but at lest our customer will get fast speed and maximum uptime and peace of mind.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

I'm not saying you must allow unlimited domains and whatnot, it's your company and your rules. Just pointing out that there are several alternatives that provide better value for their dollars. And no, you don't have to offer unlimited domains, but something between 5-20 domains should be enough for most people, and you can still "control" the load.

@gravityone said:
    fighting over a dollar or two. seems legit. just give up the fries on the weekend.

It's not just a dollar or two difference, it's a lot more. For example with the 1 domain plan, I need 20 x $9 to host 20 domains, vs all I need is $5 for my 20 domains at the others. So it's not just a $4 difference, but rather $175 difference. If my sites have really high traffic, why don't I get a quality VPS instead? And if they don't, why don't I just go for the cheaper $5 options?

• @TheOnlyDK

I agree with you. BuyShared would be a great choice in this price range.

edited March 2016

There is huge difference, We do not oversell. What is point of hosting a 20 domains on a slow server which can take 5 minute to open a web page. Our speed is faster then most of providers and you can post your domain name and I will show you a difference of speed.

We're not careless and left our domain to let it expire and depend on some domain registrar email notification like this tread.

Don't try to compare our high quality service with any other provider.

$5 for hosting 20 domains so If you have a 50 customer on each server and everyone host 20 domains then it will be total 1000 Domain while on our server only 50 domains will be hosted so our speed will be 100times better.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    $5 for hosting 20 domains so If you have a 50 customer on each server and everyone host 20 domains then it will be total 1000 Domain while on our server only 50 domains will be hosted so our speed will be 100times better.

1000 domains on a dual e5 with 64 GB of ram, vs 50 domains on an atom with 512MB of ram. Sure? You are blindly comparing some numbers without even considering technical terms.

I'm not going to further comment in this thread, this is pointless. Good luck with your "quality service".

Thanked by 1DreamCaster
    edited March 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I'm not going to further comment in this thread, this is pointless. Good luck with your "quality service".

1000 domains on a dual e5 with 64 GB of ram, vs 50 domains on an atom with 512MB of ram.

We use e3 SSD server.

Cost of dual e5 server with 64GB RAM + Dedicated cPanel license will be not less then $150/mo and $1800 year. You can't earn profit until you host 500 client on a server and each customer will host 20 domains so you are hosting 10000 domains on a server. lol. It can't even called overselling but its can be called super oversellers.
    Your point is also pointless and I think you are using a fake account to disturb other offer thread and advertise your company. If you are not a employee then post your domain name and prove that you are not employee of those company.

edited March 2016

Some of peoples disturb our offer thread using their fake accounts. If anyone want to check ping speed or website speed then contact me via PM.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Why would you guys bash this provider just because someone is offering it cheaper? The Web hosting market is large enough to accommodate the same plan or service at multiple price points. I sell a similar single domain SSD plan at $22 per year and still people pay for it. I hope you guys have something better to do with your time than to bash Dewlance for selling services $4/year more than Buyshared.

PS - I have no connection with Dewlance, just disappointed seeing this sales thread become a troll thread.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited March 2016

DewlanceVPS have been stable for years so here is no place to bash them. Keep it up!

Thanked by 2DewlanceVPS coreflux
  • Please let him be

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited March 2016

@DewlanceVPS I'm not using a fake account, even if I were to, I wouldn't use one that has more than a thousand comments. I have nothing against you, just the way you handled my comment. Like I said before, you have your business plans, and I don't care about those, I'm just stating that there are cheaper alternatives and I don't give a fuck if your server is 200 times faster than them or not because I host my sites on my own VPS and I'm happy with it being $12 a year.

@leapswitch @ez2uk
    I'm not bashing him, just stated that there are other cheaper solutions, then all these "we are better and we provide quality stuff because we only allow 1 domain per plan" shit came up. It is very worrisome when a provider ties the amount of domains together with the amount of resources used. 1 facebook.com will use about a few hundred thousand times more resource than dewlance.com, as simple as that.

Thanked by 1DreamCaster
  • ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited March 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:

Uhm.. have you ever checked Hungarian web hosting plans? 99% hosting companies use this modell there.

Lets see how this is working.

30-40 usd/year /1-2GB / 1-2 maximum Domain. Thats the usually business modell there. SSD? No..noo sometimes..

Nobody know what is cloudlinux there or litespeed lsapi , if somebody got softacalous this a big bang.

As i know @DewlanceVPS is a nice guy with a stable background.

But i agree both of you. The client will choose :)

There is always a better.. a better. You got a BMW car but there is ferrari.. is your BMW a shit car then? Not really.. its great too :)

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @DewlanceVPS said:
    There is huge difference, We do not oversell. What is point of hosting a 20 domains on a slow server which can take 5 minute to open a web page. Our speed is faster then most of providers and you can post your domain name and I will show you a difference of speed.

We're not careless and left our domain to let it expire and depend on some domain registrar email notification like this tread.

Don't try to compare our high quality service with any other provider.

How do we know that you didn't just slab a dedicated into like 40 VPSes oversold to hide the true load? Besides, you could've natted that and routed your IPs back.

• DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited April 2016

I do not think that someone is trolling here or bashing a provider. Dewlance really is a stable provider and I see them regularly on web hosting forums, for years. Definitely not a summer host or sth like that. However, pointing some cheaper options must be allowed because this is a forum and people are free to post.

People have options to choose from and I believe this is sth nice. They can buy from Dewlance, buy from BS for cheaper or another provider. I wish all the providers good luck and proper sales to keep doing business.

@Francisco see what happens when you choose a bad registrar ? :lol:

edited April 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    DewlanceVPS I'm not using a fake account, even if I were to, I wouldn't use one that has more than a thousand comments. I have nothing against you, just the way you handled my comment. Like I said before, you have your business plans, and I don't care about those, I'm just stating that there are cheaper alternatives and I don't give a fuck if your server is 200 times faster than them or not because I host my sites on my own VPS and I'm happy with it being $12 a year.

You can express yourself in "the cest pit" thread and say anything you want but I don't know what is a point in disturbing my offer thread. Post your comment in your own thread and say whatever you want to say. I don't have a issue even If you will open a thread like "I don't like dewlance hosting" but disturbing a offer thread is not a good manner.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    You can express yourself in "the cest pit" thread and say anything you want but I don't know what is a point in disturbing my offer thread. Post your comment in your own thread and say whatever you want to say.

Maybe you should consider a blog instead of a forum then.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Maybe you should consider a blog instead of a forum then.

You can start your blog and express yourself. I don't have a issue If you will open your blog. It will be a good idea.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    You can start your blog and express yourself. I don't have a issue If you will open your blog. It will be a good idea.

Can I host my blog on your server?

edited April 2016

Good news, Now we provide Hosting in 5 different location.

1. Las Vegas

2. Canada

3. UK

4. Buffalo (US)

5. Phoenix, Arizona (US)

(All servers are using SSD disk)

Growth rate of our company is 1800% from 2015 to 2016 (According to our turnover details)

I am so happy, Don't know what happen to our govt workers. They issue us a certificate within 1 week instead of taking many month. Now our govt. is working fast. Thanks to our Prime Minister.

Next location will be Australia and India/Singapore(Asia)

Completing a 7+ Year is really long journey, We maintain 7+ TAX files of each year. (11KG papers.. oh god..)

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • IshaqIshaq Member

@TheOnlyDK

While you are free to express your opinion, it is not really fair for you to suggest another provider in their offer. No one was asking for a cheaper or different option, providers can set their own prices and customers can decide who they want to give their money to.

As an example, if you were a provider, would you be okay with someone suggesting to go with a competitor in your thread?

I hope you will consider this in the future, please don't take offence to this :)

• @Ishaq said:
    TheOnlyDK

While you are free to express your opinion, it is not really fair for you to suggest another provider in their offer. No one was asking for a cheaper or different option, providers can set their own prices and customers can decide who they want to give their money to.

As an example, if you were a provider, would you be okay with someone suggesting to go with a competitor in your thread?

I hope you will consider this in the future, please don't take offence to this :)

Intention was to point out some obvious, goal is to have more than 1 domain allowed. Again like I said he's free to set his pricing and I don't care about it, but I'm just pointing out there are ways to improve and if the provider refuses to improve, there are alternatives.