Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for PHP Developer for WooCommerce Module Development
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for PHP Developer for WooCommerce Module Development

Hi,

I am looking for PHP developer who can develop WooCommerce module. I am looking for long term partnership who can spend 2 to 3 hours a day for us or 70 to 90 hours a month.

Comments

• What would be your budget limitations, What type of WooCommerce Plugin ?

These may help dev's to identify and properly contact you :)

• We have already bought most of the plugin. And we need to modify them to some extent. And also we may need to develope simple plugin.

Budget we can spend Max 500USD a month.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited March 2016

@imgmoney said:

So lets do the math. 500USD/70 hours = 7.14USD per hour

I'm sorry to disappoint you but no sane PHP developer would work for this rate. Still you can have a chance with some students who know how to write "Hello world!"

• jhjh Member
    edited March 2016

Greetings Of The Day!!!

Hello Dear,

We are expeienced PHP developings. 10,000 staff have millenium of combined experience and own desk and chair. Kindly forward project and credit card for review.

• @jh said:
    Greetings Of The Day!!!

Hello Dear,

We are expeienced PHP developings. 10,000 staff have millenium of combined experience and own desk and chair. Kindly forward project and credit card for review.

ChairHosting ? :p

• jhjh Member

zafouhar said: ChairHosting ? :p

Dear, No hostings because nobody want pay for hostings these days so we do codings.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2016

exception0x876 said: So lets do the math. 500USD/70 hours = 7.14USD per hour

is not a unusual no worries here have people who work 10 hours/day and is got in the finnal month less money and this is not only in Romania , have many country who pay less of this amount. The time of 30 $/hour is forgot yet ...

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@imgmoney said:
    We have already bought most of the plugin. And we need to modify them to some extent. And also we may need to develope simple plugin.

Considering Indian exchange rate this is worth it. Please contact us on [email protected]

• @exception0x876 said:
    So lets do the math. 500USD/70 hours = 7.14USD per hour

>

I'm sorry to disappoint you but no sane PHP developer would work for this rate.

You must travel more, $500 for 70 hours is not a bad amount in many countries.

• PM. Let me know the task and I will inform you cost. It is good to analysis work first.

• WSSWSS Member

This was posted over a year ago. See the date in the upper left corner under the name? That is a good guideline as to just how spammy you shouldn't be.