Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i update my VPS plan on buyvm.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can i update my VPS plan on buyvm.net

yumiVPSyumiVPS Member
edited December 2011 in General

Now everyday i see my memory run to 99% and some time my site missing the css style.my order on buyvm only $15/year plan,the memory not enough.Can i update my plan to high level.

I need more CPU and memory.

Comments

• You should open a ticket with them at https://my.frantech.ca and talk to @Aldryic about this.

• This should've been a support ticket to us, not posted on a general forum <_<

But to answer your question; the 128MB plans are a special package, and not eligible for upgrades or the HDD addons. If you no longer wish to keep your 128, you can put in a cancellation request and order a 256MB.

• so,i's can't???!!!

• @yumiVPS - right. Because of problems we've had in the past from people abusing the upgrade system, the 128s are no longer an upgradable package. My apologies for the inconvenience.

• In case you missed it:

But to answer your question; the 128MB plans are a special package, and not eligible for upgrades or the HDD addons.

So your option is:

If you no longer wish to keep your 128, you can put in a cancellation request and order a 256MB.

• NOW 256 OUT OF STOCK

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2011

Can i update my plan to high level.

I don't think so. To request or talk about upgrade with any host you need to be capable to log into client area first to open support ticket. And you failed.
    But don't worry, you're not exception. Lowendtalk is full of dumb-dumber-dumbest-specifichost-people with need to talk about size of their.. I mean vps even when there's nothing to talk about. So why would you be exception? Lets spam lowendtalk some more about and with Buy... nevermind.

</rant>

Thanked by 2Asim drmike
  • @Heinz Looks like you are totally pissed as I am with these useless threads

Thanked by 1drmike
  • drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

{too much to do but what the hey}

hey I went to the buyvm website and it leads me to someplace called directspace.

WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! I'm so confused

{/too much to do but what the hey}

@Heinz said: And you failed.

And that's after being told where you needed to go three times I believe.

• KeithKeith Member
    edited December 2011

@drmike You've gone to the wrong BuyVM, should be buyvm.net not buyvm.com

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

@Keith it was a joke. Please note the wrapper tags that bit was within. :)

• @drmike said: @Keith it was a joke. Please note the wrapper tags that bit was within. :)

Ummm... so "too much to do but what the hey" in curly braces was the joke bit? Thanks for explaining.

But you really should update your joke markup language from JML to XJML.

• Could always update the jokes to </stale>, too :P

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited December 2011

@sleddog said: But you really should update your joke markup language from JML to XJML.

Would love to but every tag I try here gets changed by the forum software. That's the only way I've been able to get to show.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I wish they would include that sarcasm HTML tag i've been gunning for :D

Francisco

• justinbjustinb Member
    edited December 2011

&lt; &gt; = < >‽‽‽‽‽‽

• Isn't that what the raw markdown is for?

• @Aldryic said: Isn't that what the raw markdown is for?

I have enough to remember so not have to remember some weird fake html system for a single forum.

{humour}
    I'll add similes and ponies and flowers and dancing bears next time.
    {/humour}

@Francisco said: I wish they would include that sarcasm HTML tag i've been gunning for :D

I'm still holding out for the smile addon so I can have my :whistle: actually show something.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited December 2011

Beef whistle? :P

The tags are easy enough, just surround the text with tildes (`), or hit the 'C' tab.

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited December 2011

They didn't have that sometime before, but it has been long since they put it at order form, once ordered there's a bold note on the $15 plans that they aren't upgradable. However, you just have to order the regular plan you need, and don't forget that this one is upgradable to next plans.

As a side note, do others see the whole lot of smiles down there :) Really don't know how anyone asks for a smile addon :x

• No offense but I'll remember that when I don't have 21 tabs open.

• japonjapon Member
    edited December 2011

@drmike said: I have enough to remember so not have to remember some weird fake html system for a single forum.

Markdown is just the compilation of the markup used since more than 20 years in text-communication on usenet, bboards et al. Long before HTML was invented.