Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited availability offer > 50% OFF Premium Intel E3 SSD KVM VPS > LA Location > DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limited availability offer > 50% OFF Premium Intel E3 SSD KVM VPS > LA Location > DDoS Protection

WebSound specializes in providing affordable, reliable web hosting solutions. WebSound cater for all kinds of clientele, offering premium, quality support and services at affordable prices. We meet the needs of all clients, offering a range of services and packages to ensure clients have a choice of packages suitable for their requirements. I'm here today with an exclusive offer for the LET community, i'm offering an amazing 50% recurring discount on our KVMSP512 package, consisting of the following specifications:

• 512mb RAM
  • 512mb SWAP
  • 10GB RAID 10 SSD Disk Space
  • 1 E3 CPU Core
  • 2TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1IPv4 Address
  • IPv6 available upon request

ORDER LINK

This package is a mere £2.50 ($3.49) per month with the 50% discount, use promotional code KVMSP512-LET on checkout. This exclusive offer is limited to the first 10 orders only and can only be used once per client; hurry and grab yourself a great deal! Our KVMSP range offers the following as standard:

• 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • DDoS Protection
  • Instant Activation
  • Weekly Backups
  • Virtualizor Control Panel

Available Locations:

• Los Angeles, United States

DDoS Protection:

We offer free DDoS Protection in our locations, their mitigation capacity is as follows:
Los Angeles, US: 10Gbps/10Mpps

LookingGlass:

We have LookingGlass available in every location for you to run tests, please find the links below:

Los Angeles, US: lg.la.websound.co.uk - Test IPv4: 23.91.14.131

If you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to contact us!

Comments

• @WSCallum said:
    WebSound specializes in providing affordable, reliable web hosting solutions. WebSound cater for all kinds of clientele, offering premium, quality support and services at affordable prices. We meet the needs of all clients, offering a range of services and packages to ensure clients have a choice of packages suitable for their requirements. I'm here today with an exclusive offer for the LET community, i'm offering an amazing 50% recurring discount on our KVMSP512 package, consisting of the following specifications:

• 512mb RAM
    • >
    • 512mb SWAP
    • >
    • 10GB RAID 10 SSD Disk Space
    • >
    • 1 E3 CPU Core
    • >
    • 2TB Monthly Bandwidth
    • >
    • 1IPv4 Address
    • >
    • IPv6 available upon request

ORDER LINK

This package is a mere £2.50 ($3.49) per month with the 50% discount, use promotional code KVMSP512-LET on checkout. This exclusive offer is limited to the first 10 orders only and can only be used once per client; hurry and grab yourself a great deal! Our KVMSP range offers the following as standard:

• 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • >
    • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    • >
    • DDoS Protection
    • >
    • Instant Activation
    • >
    • Weekly Backups
    • >
    • Virtualizor Control Panel

Available Locations:

>
    • Los Angeles, United States

DDoS Protection:

We offer free DDoS Protection in our locations, their mitigation capacity is as follows:
    Los Angeles, US: 10Gbps/10Mpps

LookingGlass:

We have LookingGlass available in every location for you to run tests, please find the links below:

Los Angeles, US: lg.la.websound.co.uk - Test IPv4: 23.91.14.131

If you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to contact us!

Premium KVM SSD VPS (KVM XP) provides the 50% discount ?? okay?

• @qq7119 said:
    Premium KVM SSD VPS (KVM XP) provides the 50% discount ?? okay?

Yes, this promotion is for the package listed in the KVMSP range, not the KVMH range.

• @WSCallum said:
    Yes, this promotion is for the package listed in the KVMSP range, not the KVMH range.

Need this KVMSP256 package 50% discount!

• @qq7119 said:
    Need this KVMSP256 package 50% discount!

Sorry, this promotion is only for the KVMSP512 package.

• Seemingly the network was provided by Psychz LA.
    The WebSound is a quite professional service provider, if could give us more discount then it will be a great pleasure.

• @Spance said:
    Seemingly the network was provided by Psychz LA.
    The WebSound is a quite professional service provider, if could give us more discount then it will be a great pleasure.

The 50% discount for this range is a very large discount considering the hardware on offer, and generally pricing for this range is on par with other providers who offer similar hardware. What you have to consider is that these E3s are limited to 32GB RAM which limits the potential for large discounts, where as a 128GB RAM node doesn't.

I appreciate that you like to see large discounts, but we actually run a sustainable business, do not expect to see anywhere near this level of discount again in the near future on this range.

Alternatively we are looking at the possibility of migrating our KVMH range over to Los Angeles in the near future, you'll find that range offers more affordable pricing.

• Thank you for sharing the details. The WebSound is the one of my best choices.

@WSCallum said:
    Alternatively we are looking at the possibility of migrating our KVMH range over to Los Angeles in the near future, you'll find that range offers more affordable pricing.

Thanked by 1WSCallum
  • @Spance said:
    Thank you for sharing the details. The WebSound is the one of my best choices.

I'm glad to hear it! :)