Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me protect my VPS against DDOS please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me protect my VPS against DDOS please

Getting tired of this dick who is constantly harassing my VPS. i am already using cloudflare (under attack mode), mod_security etc and managed support but i need someone with experience who can get rid of this shitty attacker. He is making the server load explode wich then causes the VPS to crash or go down.
I can pay for some support to help me get rid of these attacks.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2016

You can't mitigate a real DDoS at the server side. It is more than likely that they are saturating the line that connects your server to the internet.

You need network mitigation, there are many budget options and remote mitigation services (GRE tunnels, reverse proxying).

If you are interested, PM me and I can set it all up for you.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2016

LowEndDDoSHelpDesk :D

Thanked by 1borgqueenx
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Ishaq said:
    It is more than likely that they are saturating the line that connects your server to the internet.

He said the attacker make the server load explode. Usually that is not happening with just a network flood, it is more likely a layer 7 attack.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited March 2016

x4b.net will suit your needs. This guys have most powerful l7 protection what i ever seen in lowend market. Just be sure, you hide your real ip.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

You can migrate your websites to our VPS plans, which come with DDoS mitigation.

OpenVZ: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=19

KVM (SSD): https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=20

Thank you.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@exception0x876 said:
    He said the attacker make the server load explode. Usually that is not happening with just a network flood, it is more likely a layer 7 attack.

You are right. I forgot to add that to my reply.

• We offer DDoS Protected services in London, UK & Roubaix, FR.

Feel free to open a sales enquiry to see what we can do for you and have one our of sales consultants pick out a feasible solution.

• what i question is the providers who offer ddos protection here, if its really going to WORK. my host @verelox uses OVH anti-ddos pro- and its really proven totally useless.

• Try something with Psychz based DDOS protection like hostus.us

• pmed you with an offer