Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kevin, Urpad
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello Kevin, Urpad

deregenderegen Member
edited November 2012 in General

Sorry for others, but i've a big issue with Urpad, now!
I've just contacted them in their support forum.

Comments

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2012

You contacted them? Great!

Now please wait until they respond to your support ticket. There is no need to post a topic here on LET (we're not URPad's support group).

Or maybe send Kevin a PM on LET?

• Do you have a Ticket ID for I can look into this for you?

• @HalfEatenPie : - they've replied for me before i wrote in here, but anything gone again. It's a big issue that community will know how urpad running their business.

just check it out.

• @deregen said: @HalfEatenPie : - they've replied for me before i wrote in here, but anything gone again. It's a big issue that community will know how urpad running their business.

What are you trying to say? That there is a big issue?

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited November 2012

@concerto49 said: What are you trying to say? That there is a big issue?

It looks like he is trying to say that he has an issue because our support is better then he expected and he has a problem with it because he got a reply before he opened this thread by the sounds of it.

edited November 2012

@deregen said: they've replied for me before i wrote in here, but anything gone again. It's a big issue that community will know how urpad running their business.

Honestly, I haven't had an issue with URPad at all. They've always been pretty quick to my support tickets and have been perfectly fine. If you do have an issue like this please don't post it on the forums and just take care of it privately (Private Message, their Support Ticket, etc.). If you don't feel satisfied with something (and if someone has wronged you) then that's when I find it ok to post it publicly.

Sorry but it annoys me when users just post a topic that could easily have been taken care of with a single PM (or assumes support tickets will be answered 30 seconds after they've been submitted)

• Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver.

First i got my loyalty 3 months program, the second 6 months they promise will sent me for Free Pocket Lamp but they broke it. the third they have 9 months loyalty, but they said --- "Term and conditions" it's not for your package. It's weird i got the both of loyalty programs.. and then today they said sorry it will not be applied for your package. hahaha

It's wrong to keep my data so long in their support.
    If you need evidence i will send the images

edited November 2012

@deregen said: Free Pocket Lamp

I want a free pocket lamp.

@deregen: Then contact them via their support tickets (which from the looks of it you did and then immediately posted on here demanding them answer it).

• just resolve the issue with your provider using their support system. build a good relationship with them. my support with urpad is fast and good =)

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited November 2012

You can view the Terms and conditions here: urpad.net/loyalty-program.shtml

"The URPad Loyalty Program doesn't apply to custom packages."

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

If you like your VPS then I wouldn't get hung up over marketing gimmicks.

• Nick_A : a man held his promise.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Look, regardless of who's right or wrong here, you're not going to take URPad down with this thread. You probably won't even tarnish their image enough to make someone think twice about signing up, even if they've done something wrong. Just take out your frustration on a video game or something. Or maybe go jogging...something healthy. This is just going to be a waste of time here.

• @deregen said: Check it out:

It shouldn't have been applied per the conditions the first time but it was as a courtesy by a member of my staff. It doesn't mean it has to be honored the 2nd time around.

• @FTNChris: Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver.

• @deregen please kindly fuck off. And go bitch somewhere else about your pocket lamp.

• @FTNChris: You should probably reword that to "Custom packages or Promotions".

@deregen: So you're stating that you're angry because you got a VPS with them in a promotion (aka reduced rates) and you wish to get the loyalty program benefits (which states that it does not apply to custom packages)? I mean I'll admit the wording in their "Custom Packages" could be a bit iffy, but its URPad's interpretations that matter.

Anyways, you should probably come with better analogies than

@deregen said: Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver.

But that's my opinion.

• You are repeating yourself

• You are only tarnishing your relationship with your host.

• @jcaleb : you're kidding man. it's not just a price.

• @deregen this thread says more about you than urpad :/

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

LoL, this thread is priceless.

• @deregen : cry and stay away with urpad, simple as that. :)

• So basically your host is terrible because they didn't send you the pocket lamp (I'm assuming the kind that is sold on ebay for $1)?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Having just woke up I had to check that this was not one of those dreams where you wake up and start your day... so surreal!

• @vedran said: So basically your host is terrible because they didn't send you the pocket lamp (I'm assuming the kind that is sold on ebay for $1)?

I don't think you understand @vedran. Its THE pocket lamp! All the cool kids have it!

• @HalfEatenPie : HoHo.. bingo, i'm crying...

• @deregen said: HoHo.. bingo, i'm crying...

1. HoHos are delicious

2. I'm not trying to make you cry. Just trying inform you that if you do need to contact a provider most (if not all, excluding summer/winter hosts) should contact you within 24 hours (usually less).

3. Threatening a host is NEVER NEVER the answer. It just ruins your relationship with the host and you'll never get what you want out of it (as well as your general reputation is tarnished).

4. I didn't know I could of gotten a pocket lamp. I want a pocket lamp now.

• @HalfEatenPie : you just know a half, where's i can find a HoHos..