Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tune vps Email Promotion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tune vps Email Promotion

robohostrobohost Member
edited February 2016 in General

Just get email from tunevps but something wrong here,

This is a marketing email. You are receiving this email because you are either a current or past customer with Hudson Valley Host. To unsubscribe, please visit this URL:

Comments

• What's wrong, that you weren't a customer and got the email? Are they affiliated with HVH? @Ernie

"Cloud dedicated", sounds like dedicated resource VPS - chopping up a L5639 box into.. 6(?) pieces.

• @mikeyur said:
    What's wrong, that you weren't a customer and got the email? Are they affiliated with HVH? Ernie

"Cloud dedicated", sounds like dedicated resource VPS - chopping up a L5639 box into.. 6(?) pieces.

For me it's indicated they get my email from HVH customer db and it's wrong

• Are you a TuneVPS client?

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2016

I have never heard of tuneVPS. We are not in anyway affiliated with them.

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited February 2016

I think TuneVPS is HVH client and got this type of mail from HVH weekly. May be they liked it, copied it and sent it to their clients but forgot to remove the texts or they don't even have any idea about what they are actually doing.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@HOSTBD24 said:
    May be they don't even have any idea about what they are actually doing.

Unfortunately, this is probably the case :'(

• Thanks all for your answer, maybe they just copy and paste it

• It's too late to reply this thread but yea, it was mistake on our part as one our staff member responsible for posting advertising thread did not edited the promotional email from hvh and posted here. We were reselling hvh's hybrid servers.