Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanilla theme
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vanilla theme

KairusKairus Member
edited December 2011 in General

Does Vanilla have an option to have multiple themes? Maybe through an addon? This green is kinda...ugly!

Comments

• You are ugly, the green is good

LEB = Green

• @xprotocept said: You are ugly, the green is good

LEB = Green

NOU.

Too much puke green!

• ok, change your gravatar first. :D

• @Mon5t3r said: ok, change your gravatar first. :D

:O My gravatar is nice!

• lol, btw answering your question, no. until now i didn't see any addon for the kind like that. i'm using vanilla forum too, and i always switch my themes in every month. :P

• @Kairus - I hope you're not a gnome fan...

• I think this theme is good, similar to the blog.

• It;s the content that matters. The wrapper is immaterial.

• LowEndAdminLowEndAdmin Member
    edited December 2011

Anyone wanna change their Gravatar to the SUSE logo? That's about the only green logo that I can think of that's green :)

• Personally, I like the colour green.
    I think it is a happy and effecient colour to base any website around and is so easy to look at.

• Let me tell you why the LowEnd sites have green theme.

At the beginning the theme used for LowEndBox WordPress site was emulating our favourite working environment -- a VT100 TTY with black background, light green foreground and monospace fonts. Way too sharp so I had it reverted to white-background.

However somehow the green stayed...

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @LowEndAdmin
    Either way, It's good on the eyes and it's a clear colour. :)

• @Kairus : where is your green gravatar?

• @LowEndAdmin said: Anyone wanna change their Gravatar to the SUSE logo? That's about the only green logo that I can think of that's green :)

I use OpenSuse, but man do I hate their logo! I don't know the story behind it, but I don't think it's as nice as some other distro's logos.