Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bulk SMS Provider [Asia Region]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bulk SMS Provider [Asia Region]

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I need a Bulk SMS Provider that supports Bangladesh. I know that there are lots of Indian Companies who provide this. But, I can't find them out.

In LET, there's a lot of users from India. Can you please help Me finding a Reliable Bulk SMS Provider??

Previously, I went with RouteSMS but their service is now worst. I'll contact with some big companies (like SMS Hub) now.

Thanks in Advance,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• You can contact you local cellular companies for this. They can offer you affordable package for commercial SMS.

• I think Twillo lets you send SMS to India. However, there are some limitations.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

There was a Indian company providing such service, kapsystem.com used them before 3 years ago.

• Msg91 or IMIMobile

• tomletomle Member, LIR

I'm using Nexmo. Clickatell is also an option that has been around for years.

• I am using MSG91 as my bulk SMS provider which deliver services in 90+ countries around the world and also in Bangladesh. I would like to recommend you MSG91. with the work experience of 3 years I can assure you its reliability.

• http://www.smscountry.com this is the one i have used in the past ask them via email they may point you in the right direction

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hi,

I need a Bulk SMS Provider that supports Bangladesh. I know that there are lots of Indian Companies who provide this. But, I can't find them out.

In LET, there's a lot of users from India. Can you please help Me finding a Reliable Bulk SMS Provider??

Previously, I went with RouteSMS but their service is now worst. I'll contact with some big companies (like SMS Hub) now.

Thanks in Advance,
    Mahfuz.

How you found that their service is worst? By the way, you are so popular singlehop free alpha ssl distributor to non singlehop users. Did they kick you already? One of the large syncserve.net scam ever. "syncserve.net stay away from this shit!"

• @ftn said:
    How you found that their service is worst? By the way, you are so popular singlehop free alpha ssl distributor to non singlehop users. Did they kick you already? One of the large syncserve.net scam ever. "syncserve.net stay away from this shit!"

ftn = shit! You just asked for it.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @theroyalstudent said:
    ftn = shit! You just asked for it

Don't forget to mention @ftn

It will help him to find such threads

• @sdglhm said:

@ftn hai take a look at my premium bashing solutions? All plans comes with 1 dedicated IP

• For op

Try contacting your local mobile service providers. They will hook you up with a good deal if you're going opt-in model

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks @Natashawilliams @BharatB @simonindia @theroyalstudent @sdglhm for your kind advise. I'll take a look.

@ftn Nice attempt to bash another provider by creating account on LET at 31st of January. I appreciate your effort but this really doesn't mean anything to Me. Thanks.

• Twilio would be the best choice, they provide very nice API's for integration as well.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2016

@jarland are you done "enjoying yourself" over the @ftn drama? Like @theroyalstudent said, he can go suck sh!t.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

doghouch said: are you done "enjoying yourself" over the @ftn drama?

? I'm confused.

• Twilio, Nexmo and Plivo are your friends.

Distribute the queries among them (choosing the cheapest for every destination network) to make it much cheaper.

• @doghouch said:

I just woke up. I starred that thread. RIP my inbox. 38 mails from my thread and that one. All in "spam", though.

Not sure if its an issue with LET's mailing system or my mail host (Zoho).

@jarland He said that because you haven't said anything about it.

200+ new in Cest Pit. fml.

theroyalstudent said: He said that because you haven't said anything about it.

I genuinely don't know what I'm missing, hopefully someone will fill me in if it's something I need to be aware of :)

• @jarland said:
    I genuinely don't know what I'm missing, hopefully someone will fill me in if it's something I need to be aware of :)

See @ftn's profile. his threads. his comments.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/75635/hostbd24-com-stay-away-some-school-folks-running-vps-company

Accuses HOSTBD24 to be a summerhost (or smth like that) just because its run by minors.

Keeps trying to accuse HOSTBD24 as not legit, not knowing the hosting industry where many hosts have "HostBD" in their name, but aren't register etc.

Opinion: Honestly, as a minor myself I would support them if I could, but hey, I'm here for unsustainable / oversold offers, doesn't fit my price tag just yet :)

Look at his other threads. Doesn't welcome feedback/criticism, and keeps opening threads to ask questions (that probably has been asked on StackOverflow)

I hope you know what to do with him, maybe smash a specific hammer? ;)

Thanked by 2jar doghouch
    edited February 2016

@theroyalstudent said:
    I hope you know what to do with him, maybe smash a specific hammer? ;)

The hammer... of exile!!! Hehe :)

just a fyi for @ftn: you're probably the one in 10th grade, not hostbd

• @doghouch said:
    The hammer... of exile!!! Hehe :)

That works too! But the hammer I'm specifically talking about is...

THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!

edited February 2016

@theroyalstudent said:
    THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!

How about the fiery burning hammer of 10,000 demons channeling their power into one chunk of metal?

• @doghouch said:
    How about the fiery burning hammer of 10,000 demons channeling their power into one chunk of metal?

That works too. FINISH HIM!

Thanked by 1doghouch
    edited February 2016

@theroyalstudent said:
    That works too. FINISH HIM!

@JARLAND come here; we need you to do what @theroyalstudent just said :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent

doghouch said: you're probably the one in 10th grade, not hostbd

Didn't we close that thread? Isn't this one about SMS?

• edited February 2016

@jarland said:

Derailing gone wrong.

• @jarland said:

Okay, you got me there. :/

• tomle said: Clickatell

Clickatell is a great option.