Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$2-3 paid monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$2-3 paid monthly

Looking for any good provider with 1gb ram 1tb bw for price range $2-3 using for my personal starter web blog, online support must have and instant setup for my vps.
payment open with bitcoins if you don't provide through paypal it's ok.
thank you

Comments

• Welcome to unrealistic pricing, how may I assist you today?

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We have offers within your price range on www.virtono.com (using the coupon code LET25VRT) but not with 1Gb ram, like @GCat said:

Welcome to unrealistic pricing, how may I assist you today? ...

Thanked by 1d2itsme
  • arubacloud.com

• @d2itsme said:
    Looking for any good provider with 1gb ram 1tb bw for price range $2-3 using for my personal starter web blog, online support must have and instant setup for my vps.
    thank you

Assuming that you know how to manage a linux vps, check out these providers :

Aruba
    HostUs
    Dacentec
    ImpactVPS
    GestionDBI
    Time4VPS

• I'm not sure what kind of blog software your planning on running, but I have a 256mb VPS running apache/wordpress for my personal websites and blog. 1gb might be overkill. For $3 your not going to get much in the way of support from your provider, but you can most certainly get the VPS specs you requested.

• @Straykat said:
    I'm not sure what kind of blog software your planning on running, but I have a 256mb VPS running apache/wordpress for my personal websites and blog. 1gb might be overkill. For $3 your not going to get much in the way of support from your provider, but you can most certainly get the VPS specs you requested.

If you dont mind answering, I have some small queries :P :
    How many visitors per day are you getting on your blog ? How many plugins are you running ?

• Unless this blog is for hosting a second Fappening, there's no way this needs 1tb data transfer. I smell porkie-pies.

• 3 plugins, and only a hand-full of visitors. I'm also running it inside of a LXC container for easy back-up and migration. If it wasn't running LXC I could probably run it in a 128 mb vps. Oh yea Owncloud is also running in that container.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • I wouldn't suggest Aruba, shit support, no one responds on live chat, ripped me out of $.

• @GCat said:
    I wouldn't suggest Aruba, shit support, no one responds on live chat, ripped me out of $.

I would suggest Aruba, if you can live without support, the price and network is good, save me $s.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Our 1GB plan with 2TB bandwidth is $5/mo normal pricing. If you use the coupon code LEB30 it will come down to $3.50 per month. Since you're using Bitcoin, I can give you that extra 50 cents discount if you create a ticket and quote this post.

Thanked by 1d2itsme
  • You could try : vmbox.co.uk or xinix.co both will fit your budget.

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited February 2016

@GCat said:
    Welcome to unrealistic pricing, how may I assist you today?

the price and and spec can not change, i need it for using host my 2-3 domains promoting business

@Junkless said:

they offer yearly not affordable price for me

@Straykat said:
    I'm not sure what kind of blog software your planning on running, but I have a 256mb VPS running apache/wordpress for my personal websites and blog. 1gb might be overkill. For $3 your not going to get much in the way of support from your provider, but you can most certainly get the VPS specs you requested.

>
    i plan 2-3 webhost wp ... i have some domains.

• @VirMach said:
    Our 1GB plan with 2TB bandwidth is $5/mo normal pricing. If you use the coupon code LEB30 it will come down to $3.50 per month. Since you're using Bitcoin, I can give you that extra 50 cents discount if you create a ticket and quote this post.

>
    are you invite me for dating :) ?
    let me think a moment it was attracting for me.

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited February 2016

@Mridul said:
    You could try : vmbox.co.uk or xinix.co both will fit your budget.

nope over my budget

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited February 2016

@rokok said:
    I would suggest Aruba, if you can live without support, the price and network is good, save me $s.

i have ever test send email to him ask for trial and they said in queue but actually i am just testing them get good response or not.

Ra4w provider make me little bit concern he offers good price but don't reply my respond :(

• FYI +1 for Virmach, I have used them for the last 6 months and have had a good experience with them. Zero downtime and they were very responsive to my tickets.

• @Straykat said:
    FYI +1 for Virmach, I have used them for the last 6 months and have had a good experience with them. Zero downtime and they were very responsive to my tickets.

oh gosh i wasting time do not take special offer from him a month ago.

• I see a lot of "special" offers here....

Kinky....

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • MatthewMMatthewM Member
    edited February 2016

@d2itsme said:
    thank you

The closest with decent uptime would be OVH at $3.49 per month.

• :-0

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

if you bumped your price a little more you will find a larger list of host to pick from. That is if you are going with a self managed. Don't think you are going to get anywhere close to that price with cpanel