Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS to unblock hulu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS to unblock hulu

I am primarily looking for a vps provider who can provide me IP addresses that are not blocked by hulu.It would be awesome if someone could provide a squid proxy config / tutorial that works hulu.

Comments

• The best is just get one of those unblocking services. Saves all the headache and you know it will (generally) just work. If you get a VPS that works now, it won't be guaranteed that it will work in the future, anything can happen.

• I'm having the same problem. Have a ramnode vps which is not being used at the moment and I was trying to install dockflix on this vps. However docker requires 64 bit (ok for me) AND kernel >= 3.10 (not ok). I'm unable to update the kernel (openvz) and still searching for a tutorial which allows me to unblock hulu (vpn no longer work on hulu)