Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most stable hostus.us location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most stable hostus.us location

2»

Comments

• @tommy said:
    Both > wwabbit said:
    Both LES and LHC not stable. My vps often unreacheable when I need it

It works fine for me here, just OOM issues on unlucky days, its just a Gogs installation though.

• @tr1cky said:
    How many VPS do you need to have to get instant-provisioning?

Andrew said never, all is manual, afaik..

• Hostus with sg location, hoho looks like I might just get the chance to try hostus

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:
    How many VPS do you need to have to get instant-provisioning?

As we load balance our nodes rather than X VM per node we do all provisioning manually, we are looking into making it automatic, but normally orders are activated within 10 minutes and 1 hour max.

@Ndha said:
    Andrew said never, all is manual, afaik..

We have looked into it and we are reassessing it, however manually we can load balance all nodes and review orders.

@masterqqq said:
    Hostus with sg location, hoho looks like I might just get the chance to try hostus

You are certainly more than welcome to join us, would love to see you as a customer.

Alexander

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • AlexanderM said: As we load balance our nodes rather than X VM per node we do all provisioning manually, we are looking into making it automatic, but normally orders are activated within 10 minutes and 1 hour max.

Do you try to distribute all VMs of one customer to seperate nodes?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:
    Do you try to distribute all VMs of one customer to seperate nodes?

Yes by default we would spread them over different nodes to distribute them,

Alexander

Thanked by 1tr1cky
  • @AlexanderM said:

>

Any promo for sg location?

• I see the existing HK/AU offers can be applied to SG too. If there's a better limited offer coming I hope it's soon. I have a 2-year VPS expiring soon that I need to ditch!

• Waiting for sg promo.

sgvpsaddiction

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • OVH

/thread

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2016

@LowEndAddiction said:
    OVH

/thread

Son, are you off your fucking tits? Every post you make is nonsense.

• @Nekki said:
    Son, are you off your fucking tits? Every post you make is nonsense.

He even posted the same in the CycloneServers thread.

• @AlexanderM said:
    We have looked into it and we are reassessing it, however manually we can load balance all nodes and review orders.

Nice one..now i want to order your London location, and SG next...

anyway, when i did browsing found google ads using almost similar hostus.us domain, which is hostusa. us lol.

• @LowEndAddiction said:
    OVH

/thread

Bring that to the Cest Pit, and everyone would be fine with it.

Because whatever comment you make is BULLSHIT and no one gives a shit anymore.

HostUS has its own hardware in most locations, but in HKG and SIN they use SoftLayer. Not OVH. And, OVH sounds pretty reliable, so why not?

HostUS is fine, using their LAX location and love it. Great network, great hardware, great support. (0/10 vocab sorry)