Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedicated Server Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedicated Server Providers

ftnftn Member
edited February 2016 in Providers

Like QuickPacket, Delimiter, Dacentec, WholeSaleInternet and Datashack's Price range is there any other USA Cheap Dedicated Provider? If you have any decent provider on mind please provide the option.

I know Dacentec and Delimiter face major power issue in last month. Other than that, how were their service before this downtime?

I also have a question for active/past "QuadraNet" customers. Is this provider offer better pricing internally like DataShack/Dacentec price range? Because I notice many of the vps provider get service from them. Their network speed looks promising. Your opinion are welcome. If you have any other cheap decent provider name in mind, feel free to share.

No OVH provider - Soyoustart, Kimsufi and Offshore provider - Hetzner, Server4you etc. Because of their extra IP pricing. Looking for a server with /29.

Comments