Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Character Domain Sales
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3 Character Domain Sales

Where is the best place to sell 3 character domains?

Comments

• Right Here ???
    $7 !

• $8

• Lol thank you for the generous offers.

• Make sure to read the files before you start a domain auction or someone may rape you with a large pointy stick.

Thanked by 3netomx Mridul GM2015
  • There was a guy looking for LLLL.net domains, try him. Otherwise enjoy being kicked/beat around unless it's hosting related

• @Nekki said:
    Make sure to read the files before you start a domain auction or someone may rape you with a large pointy stick.

Yeah I wasn't auctioning anything here, looking for a good place to go.

@doughmanes said:
    There was a guy looking for LLLL.net domains, try him. Otherwise enjoy being kicked/beat around unless it's hosting related

Lol, thanks I am pretty thick skinned.

• @Hendo said:
    Where is the best place to sell 3 character domains?

In what extension do you have these domains?

• .net

• @Hendo said:
    .net

Can you PM me the domain names and your expected price?

• I see domain listings on ebay all the time. Not sure if there are any buyers though (or whether fraud is common or not).

• @SilentFarter said:
    I see domain listings on ebay all the time. Not sure if there are any buyers though (or whether fraud is common or not).

I thought about that....

• HendoHendo Member
    edited February 2016

@TheKiller said:
    Can you PM me the domain names and your expected price?

Sure

• @Hendo said:
    Sure

@Hendo please pm me the info as well, thanks!

• Same here, please.

• Interested in the names too.

• There still seem to be quite some 3char .net domains still available on the market. Dozens of them appear regulary on ExpiredDomains. Please kindly provide me with your list and prices, too. Maybe these are nicer ones that those random number/hyphen combinations that I came across most of the time. Thanks in advance!

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

PM me too...

• All PM's answered

• can you send me PM with the domain names please and price