Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News About Bluevm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

News About Bluevm

Hello

Any lattes news about bluevm, it see it feathur panel and whmcs show blank page , i stil have 1 vps with them and still online

Comments

• Same with me, 1 VPS, still online.

• They will hardly deadpool, as they are part of Colocrossing, but they have been left to auto pilot to fade slowly, when the last customer of them will abandon this ship...
    Pitty... There have been better days for bluevm...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I like the new design:

https://bluevm.com

Thanked by 1pechspilz
  • Thanked by 2pechspilz doghouch
  • I had all my services with them get rebuilt at ChicagoVPS, mainly because my VPSes kept mysteriously shutting down. That could be worth looking into.

• @amhoab said:
    I had all my services with them get rebuilt at ChicagoVPS, mainly because my VPSes kept mysteriously shutting down. That could be worth looking into.

Not really Chicagovps and bluevm are one in the same at this point.

• @Mun said:
    Not really Chicagovps and bluevm are one in the same at this point.

The ChicagoVPS side seems a lot less neglected, though.

• @amhoab said:
    The ChicagoVPS side seems a lot less neglected, though.

Well you are wrong, as they are the same company at this point. The tickets get dumped into the same pots of people. Literally the only thing different is the label smacked on to the front webpage. Thank you for trying.

• I'm actually surprised they haven't ditched the brand yet. You're better off having focus on one brand than on multiple. More brands (without a USP) tend to add noise and nothing else.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mpkossen said: I'm actually surprised they haven't ditched the brand yet. You're better off having focus on one brand than on multiple. More brands (without a USP) tend to add noise and nothing else.

Maybe it's some demented "if they're unhappy with ChicagoVPS, they'll move to BlueVM" strategy.

Thanked by 2mpkossen doughmanes
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. The client area is up now.

• When will Feathur Control Panel be restored?
    I still have a KVM VPS with BlueVM.
    But has been down for many months.

For OpenVZ, is the new Control Panel integrated with WHMCS like what ChicagoVPS did?
    Or it is a standalone Control Panel?

Thank You.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited February 2016

"if they don't like bluevm, they can always try out chicagovps again and subscribe to our newsletter. wait bob, we don't have subscribe forms and unsubscribe links."

raindog308 said: if they're unhappy with ChicagoVPS, they'll move to BlueVM