Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reselling: VPEasy KVM, 4GB RAM, 4 Cores, 50GB SSD, 4TB BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reselling: VPEasy KVM, 4GB RAM, 4 Cores, 50GB SSD, 4TB BW

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi folks,

Just sent @jarland a PM regarding this offer, which is still pending approval, and may be deleted in case Jar doesn't approve it, but here we go:

I signed up for a nice KVM server from VPEasy and the service was provisioned instantly. We've been testing OnlyOffice, which is a software that runs in docker / emulates aspx programming language with monoserve, therefore it's quite resource intensive and, upon testing, we signed up with a OnlyOffice hosted solution so they can take care of it.

This is a KVM server that was paid in the 15th january, and it's for $48 USD year (there's a 20% coupon though!).

Specs here:

KVM
4GB RAM
4 Cores
50GB SSD
4TB BW / in LA

I'm reselling it for $35 USD, you'll need to signup in their client area and I'll ask their staff to transfer the service.

Thanks!

Comments

• People may aswell cut the middle man and just order a full year for $38.40

• $21

• When did we start bidding lol

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @ALinuxNinja said:
    When did we start bidding lol

It's a well known "joke" here on LET...

• MrGeneral said: you'll need to signup in their client area and I'll ask their staff to transfer the service.

Are you sure that you do not need to already be a current customer before transfer?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@FrankZ, there's a ticket open regarding that. I'll drop the price to $25, though, considering you can signup for 38.40 USD.

Looks like it's a nice deal.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Is this an incero brand?

@inthecloudblog said:
    Is this an incero brand?

Versaweb IIRC :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @ Mr general , There is a guy who just lost a server with combozo.
    Try @nguyen

• MrGeneral said: Just sent @jarland a PM regarding this offer, which is still pending approval,

Why can't you just wait until you get approval? Are you that desperate to sell?

• LeeLee Veteran

By the sounds of it the provider has not even agreed he can do this

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Mridul said:
    @ Mr general , There is a guy who just lost a server with combozo.
    Try nguyen

Thank Mridul. I am now happy with hostodo, new provider but good service.

• So... what I'm reading here is that VPEasy appears to give you a lot of resources but when you actually go to use them you run into problems ?

4 highly limited cores?

• @JoeMerit said:
    So... what I'm reading here is that VPEasy appears to give you a lot of resources but when you actually go to use them you run into problems ?

4 highly limited cores?

afair he didn't say anything about the quality of that service, only that they decided to go with another hosted solution. probably he is willing to explain something more? ;-)

• @Falzo : "it's quite resource intensive and, upon testing, we signed up with a OnlyOffice hosted solution so they can take care of it."

Sounds like testing revealed that the VPS wasnt so good and he had to get a real host.

or maybe its one of those you get what you pay for kinda things, and MrGeneral's first inclination to be as cheap as possible didn't work out for him.

Thanked by 1Riz

It's soldddddddd!

@Nekki, we're all cunts.

• @MrGeneral: If I may ask, were you happy with your VPS at VPEasy? Why did you leave so soon?

• MrGeneral said: @Nekki, we're all cunts.

You disgust me in every way imaginable.

@angstrom said:
    MrGeneral: If I may ask, were you happy with your VPS at VPEasy? Why did you leave so soon?

Yep! Had a few issues with OnlyOffice, as it runs in monoserve (some kind of emulator for aspx), and CPU usage was 100%, it had some bugs I suspect, so I signed up with their hosted plans instead to save the time!

@Nekki said:
    You disgust me in every way imaginable.

I love you too Nekki, sweetheart.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • 22$

• So... TIL that you can't max 1 core on vpeasy 4-core plans.

@MrGeneral Was that 100% 24/7 or just spiky for when x # of users were online?

@vimalware said:
    So... TIL that you can't max 1 core on vpeasy 4-core plans.

MrGeneral Was that 100% 24/7 or just spiky for when x # of users were online?

Incorrect. Monoserve was having issues, maxing the CPU, wherever I hosted it, running in Docker. Hence why I signed up for a hosted service :)

Thanked by 1vimalware