Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CubeData FraudRecord Module -- Native Fraud Module for both WHMCS & Blesta!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

timnboystimnboys Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone I am here to announce CubeData's Fraud System Module (it is a native tie in to both whmcs & blesta's native fraud system meaning it will automatically scan and screen orders for you like every other fraud module but there's more this module will actually lookup FraudRecord's database.

It will actually query the fraudrecord database and deny any order that the details come up as listed in fraudrecord based on the settings you set for the max acceptable score (or points) that someone has on fraudrecord. To be accepted the order/person has to have lower points than this else the order will be stopped and marked as fraud).

Please note our license for this module is $7/month for either the whmcs & blesta versions. You can place your order here(both versions): https://cubedata.net/order/main/index/cart We also offer a free trial license for both versions which lasts for 15 days (which should be more than enough time to validate the fraud module)

Note we also as a second check in this module besides fraudrecord we use black's api as well from his website getipintel.net to block any fraud possible that gets through the first check. This prevents VPNs or Private networks. We have just recently added a check inside the blesta version of the fraud module to allow you to manually blacklist ip's which this feature runs as a third third check which allows you to block anyone from ordering anything if their ip is listed in the textarea box.

This feature will block the order and deny them from ordering no matter what. This feature was suggested by @Licensecart aka Michael Dance after he had issues with a spammer (who kept making fake orders using a home IP. This feature will not even let you pass the create account function of the order process (on Blesta) if you are listed, as it is designed to stop spammers & un-wanted people, therefore with this fraud module you are secure and ensure that no spam/fraud ever reaches your order system!

Although please note this module requires the latest ioncube loader so make sure you have it as this module is ioncube encoded to protect my intellectual property rights.

Please check out some of our testimonials:

The FraudRecord module from CubeData is a must for every business, and I’m not sure where we would be without it.

Screenshots: Note I have explicit permission from Michael Dance @Licensecart to use the logo's in the preview since they are his screenshots he made.

Thanked by 1Ndha

Comments

• The results from querying FraudRecord's database should always be filtered through a human brain, you can't let an algorithm make decisions based on these. You could, but it would be stupid to do so.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited January 2016

@rds100 said:
    The results from querying FraudRecord's database should always be filtered through a human brain, you can't let an algorithm make decisions based on these. You could, but it would be stupid to do so.

You set the maximum score, so if you set it as 5, it will only accept orders below that score. They get a warning to contact you if they are blocked. Anything over 5 is most likely to be a fraud customer and no-one wants to deal with them, however you set the maximum score, and if they contact you, you can check the database manually.

• "SpeedyTelecom is real"

Yeah, $7/month cannot compare to MaxMind, which works 89.998%.

Thanked by 2GCat WHT
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    "SpeedyTelecom is real"

Yeah, $7/month cannot compare to MaxMind, which works 89.998%.

yea but maxmind is at least $10-$15 a month and this plugin has worked well so far on blocking people like maxmind does but better(since it uses blacks api which is the same or better then maxmind)

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2016

Actually, MaxMind charges per 1000 queries and is very cost effective.

As well, have you compared fraud rates to be able to say Fr is better than MaxMind ?

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited January 2016

@FlamesRunner said:
    Actually, MaxMind charges per 1000 queries and is very cost effective.

As well, have you compared fraud rates to be able to say FR is better than MaxMind ?

you don't get it do you I said it wasn't just using FR it is also using black's api from getipintel.net
    also @jarland @Ishaq lock this thread please as I see this going nowhere.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2016

timnboys said: You set the maximum score, so if you set it as 5, it will only accept orders below that score.

Anything on FR needs to be manually checked, there have been so many discussions on why I won't repeat them.

Looks like a good module though, just not sure that $7 per month is a reasonable price for a panel that many offer free or costs as much/more as the panel it runs on. But good luck with it.