Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanna waste your time (#2)? Deal with TinyTunnel_Tom!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanna waste your time (#2)? Deal with TinyTunnel_Tom!

XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
edited January 2016 in General

I ordered my server before @netomx's thing happened. That time I didn't know this would happen.

I paid @TinyTunnel_Tom on Jan.13.

Then my HDDs got shipped to Globalfrag (where the machine is located in) on Jan.20. Tom said they will install the HDDs.

Then I received a quote from Zenlayer (C3Edge) which will expire on Jan.31, on Jan.22. They ask me to move in before Jan.31.

Since C3Edge's DC is in the same building of Globalfrag, I thought it can be very convenient.

But no. Many days passed, nothing happened. Tom always says GF is pending.

Since C3's deadline is drawing near, this is driving me mad. Then, I called Globalfrag. When I just mentioned Tom, they said Tom has many unpaid invoices.

@TinyTunnel_Tom, I just beg u okay? Once a quote is expired, I need to re quote. Everyone know that if I requote, the quoted pricing can be raised.

Comments

• err... business or personal?

• @ricardo said:
    err... business or personal?

Business, since I want to start my business.

But everything is too slow.

• @GM2015 said:

I contact him on Skype every day. But every day I got nothing.

Thanked by 1LowEndAddiction
  • I have no input on the situation, but this should be "wanna waste your time #0" or "#0.5" since it's a prequel to #1

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2016

I learnt my lesson before; I purchased a custom 3GB OpenVZ VPS from him, but there was a "node wide DDoS" attack for a few days. The downtime got so bad, I decided to dispute the payment for a partial refund.

He never responded, so I essentially won a full refund.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited January 2016

[inappropriate joke]

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited January 2016

If he's 12 just pay for some background check and tell his mom. I've seen something similar to that happening on somebody else.

• @isograb said:
    Isnt TinyTunnel_Tom 12 years old?

Wtf? Too young...

• Nah, just remember Nuggets, and you'll know 12 isn't young to "run a host".

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@FlamesRunner said:
    Nah, just remember Nuggets, and you'll know 12 isn't young to "run a host".

I dunno about running the host, but it's more than old enough to migrate VM's because you're too stoned to do it.

Francisco

• 12 is like 6 years experience with Kony's Boy Army

• @FlamesRunner said:
    you'll know 12 isn't young to "run a host".

Well, I don't think 12 is young to owe money...

But I think it is too young to... rent a 10U cabinet.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @doughmanes said:
    12 is like 6 years experience with Kony's Boy Army

When I was 12 I just know how to smuggle things prohibited to boarding students and sell to them since I am day... lol

If he is really just 12, I think I should find a way to... not only get my money back / get my server shipped.

Thanked by 2doughmanes Rolter
  • XIAOSpider97 said: When I was 12 I just know how to smuggle things prohibited to boarding students and sell to them

CD burners became affordable (I believe my first one was a 12x) and weekly lunch money turned into blank CD funding with my parents not knowing anything was going on.

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited January 2016

No way he is 12?

• @ManofServer said:
    No way he is 12?

I'm pretty sure he isn't. Some random dude with 1 post just said that and everyone believed it.

• @ManofServer said:
    No way he is 12?

He's not. I do believe he's under 18 though.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

:/

Thanked by 1krs360
  • Kind of sucks you've been shafted, but how do you know he's not telling the truth? It could all be GlobalFrag ...

• @Jonchun said:
    He's not. I do believe he's under 18 though.

I'm pretty sure he is 16 he mentioned that in a thread regarding users age some where

@XIAOSpider97 regarding your problem i think the same thing happening to you as netomx Globalfrag is playing switch and bait tactics with him @TinyTunnel_Tom said that in the netomx thread iirc

IMO what i see of him here in LET he can handle him self just talk to him he will get you sorted out

there will be always situations like this deals will go sideways sometimes handle it like a man he was selling some servers in other thread work out the difference and get some other server

or ask @AlexanderM he was selling some serverss i think its in LA so get your money back arrange a deal with @AlexanderM

this is the comment

For your safety and to stop a popcorn thread sake i'm telling you pls change your DC Globalfrag is the worst exp that can happen to you in the hosting industry.

And @XIAOSpider97 if you have some dream to start a host then stay in the shadows and deal the problems have some balls and make a new deal if some thing goes side ways if you don't have balls grow a pair have you ever seen any good provider starting a thread to defame someone b'cos their deal gone bad. when you wanna do business there will be always a 50:50 chance the deal or arrangement will go side ways so learn to plane and deal with it.

life will always fuck you over when you start to say fuck the life you can make things happen in this world

B'cos of this post i got tired again if want to STFU to me say it i will understand but grow a pair and deal with it

by the way have a great day

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    I ordered my server before netomx's thing happened. That time I didn't know this would happen.

I paid TinyTunnel_Tom on Jan.13.

Then my HDDs got shipped to Globalfrag (where the machine is located in) on Jan.20. Tom said they will install the HDDs.

Then I received a quote from Zenlayer (C3Edge) which will expire on Jan.31, on Jan.22. They ask me to move in before Jan.31.

Since C3Edge's DC is in the same building of Globalfrag, I thought it can be very convenient.

But no. Many days passed, nothing happened. Tom always says GF is pending.

Since C3's deadline is drawing near, this is driving me mad. Then, I called Globalfrag. When I just mentioned Tom, they said Tom has many unpaid invoices.

TinyTunnel_Tom, I just beg u okay? Once a quote is expired, I need to re quote. Everyone know that if I requote, the quoted pricing can be raised.

• I haven't seen that many references to testicles outside of a heated Facebook discussion regarding Donald Trump and his supporters referencing testicles

Thanked by 3ATHK Rolter george_zip
  • doughmanes said: I haven't seen that many references to testicles outside of a heated Facebook discussion regarding Donald Trump and his supporters referencing testicles

Been awhile for me also but the advice is sound though.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @simonindia said:

In your entire post I only saw two periods. And then I noticed the have a good day in bold, so have a nice day to you too.

Thanked by 2ManofServer switsys
  • doughmanes said: I haven't seen that many references to testicles

I'm curious now if the testicles are sideways

Thanked by 2doughmanes GCat
  • simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited January 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    In your entire post I only saw two periods. And then I noticed the have a good day in bold, so have a nice day to you too.

Yeahhh I'm not much of a grammar person but thanks i hope i will have a nice day.

• @simonindia said:

It's not grammar but rather the fact that I gave up on reading after 2 lines (mobile version). It's like talking forever without taking a breath.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I also called GF and said the same. He told me Kazah didnt answered "phone call" (later he said it was skype).

I do t really know but that was bad :(