Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net New Datacenters
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net New Datacenters

Happy new year 2016!

Me and my teams wish you an excellent new year 2016 with many new projects and success on the Internet!

2015 was an exceptional year with the introduction of your favorite hosting company at the 5th position of the Largest Internet infrastructures TOP10, and still growing. (*)
Our web cloud hosting offers, Scaleway and our WOPR high-end servers had considerable success, thank you for trusting us!

We are investing significantly to open three new datacenters:

The extension of DC3 (12MW)
The opening of DC4 (8 MW)
And finally the mega datacenter DC5 (32MW), a former postal sorting office that we have just bought.
The three new datacenters will meet our growing needs until 2025 and will be certified, this year, with:

ISO-27001
PCI-DSS
Health data host (HDS)
Secret Defense (SD)
In the upcoming weeks we will completely renew our PERSO and START ranges. Including our Dedibox SC, after six years of loyal services.

See you soon at Online and have a Happy New Year!

Arnaud de Bermingham
Chief Executive Officer

Thanked by 2Rhys inthecloudblog

Comments

• edited January 2016

And still their support is faulty and don't support paypal ..
    Support should be eligible like choose native speakers from a, b, c, or d…
    Now some will criticize me because they have a cheap kidechire.
    I've had 5 e3 with them and paid 120 euros setup fees for 3 of them in total and they were of no help and wouldnt read evidence properly

I've never dealt with more than 5 different guys. Most of them the ones people mention in their tickets here.

Thanked by 1hawc
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I wholeheartedly agree @inthecloudblog - never had to deal with such incompetence before. And I was with QuadIX once

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I find this much more interesting than the new DCs:

In the upcoming weeks we will completely renew our PERSO and START ranges. Including our Dedibox SC, after six years of loyal services.

What will happen to all that previous gen hardware, perhaps more low priced specials?:)

Thanked by 2geekalot mosan7763
  • new year was 27 days ago!

• @dedicados said:
    new year was 27 days ago!

Maybe they are celebrating the lunar new year (?)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@rm_ said:

< solvik > be patient

< solvik > http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/4016457.jpg