Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW SETUP] VMware ESXi, DDoS Protection, Zurich DC, Bitcoin accepted - from $3/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW SETUP] VMware ESXi, DDoS Protection, Zurich DC, Bitcoin accepted - from $3/month

2»

Comments

• @babuum
    Why?

This policy is related to VAT. To keep the prices low we should sell abroad only.

@Nyr said:
    Do you think they have any other reasonable explanation for refusing to serve the local market? No, they don't.

You are ridiculous. Is this the second part of your new detective story?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

The amount of bullshit written by you in this thread is just incredible.

Thanked by 1gattytto
  • @Nyr said:
    The amount of bullshit written by you in this thread is just incredible.

You are getting annoying. I'm not sure that talking offensive, giving no proof on serious allegations, spamming this thread and wasting time of those people who have to read it is a good strategy to save your face, given that you've almost completely lost it in this thread.

I think enough has been said and each one can draw their own decisions. I don't want to >lose more time with you.

Do you even read what you post? One more time I have to ask you to stay on topic.

• BULSHIT ANTIDDOS, BAD REVIEW FROM ME :)

• @yhuza said:
    BULSHIT ANTIDDOS, BAD REVIEW FROM ME :)

Thank you for the feedback, would you mind to elaborate on what made you think so. I should also ask if you are aware of the limits of the given DDoS protection that comes with this $3/month VPS offer?

• @incloudibly said:
    Thank you for the feedback, would you mind to elaborate on what made you think so. I should also ask if you are aware of the limits of the given DDoS protection that comes with this $3/month VPS offer?

much hosting same price ? but them no bulshit antiddos like you Lol,

you hosting really bulshit antiddos =))

very bad review about antiddos you host, noob

• @incloudibly said:
    This policy is related to VAT. To keep the prices low we should sell abroad only.

AFAIK you need to pay VAT only if your revenue with swiss citizens is over 100'000 CHF per year. And i thought you need to pay VAT for EU Customers too...

• @incloudibly said:

not lier hosting, say 10gb antiddos but bulshit protected =))

• incloudiblyincloudibly Member
    edited January 2016

@yhuza said:

Your vocabulary doesn't seem to be rich enough to properly convey your own thoughts. Should you have anything reasonable to share, please ask anybody around to help you make up an understandable message.

• @incloudibly said:

you hosting poor, :) for small money you hosting much be lier, with ur service antiddos up 10gb, this is shit :D antiddos, and never want refund :) omg poor hosting

• I guess this forum lacks moderation.

• @incloudibly

This forum is well moderated when required. We do see your reports but they are dismissed for having no basis.

Members are free to express their opinions and concerns. We do not silence them.

Thanked by 1LordSpock
  • @Ishaq sure, it's up to you. Let this forum drown in meaningless messages with BS and F words.

• Well I know I'm a little late on this thread, however I've had an incloudibly account/vps for closer to a year now, very little to no downtime in the time I've been with them, can't say much about ddos as I try to keep the VPS from dealing with that. It's pretty simple guys, grab a VPS, give it a go, 1 month at a few dollars isn't going to kill you. And you might find that they're not a bad host at all. IMO the people here are just looking to bitch and whine about it without giving them a go. They've kept my business, maybe you'll stick with them too.

Thanks Incloudibly, keep up the good work.

Thanked by 1incloudibly
  • typh0ntyph0n Member

Sorry for bringing this up again.
    Has somebody ordered the test VPS sucessfully?

I tried to order it on the 27.05. and now I got an email that the order was rejected because they couldn't reach me via telephone.

This is the email, I received:
    "This is to inform that your request for 7 days free trial of VPS-V0 05.30.2016,
    04:18 has been refused.
    We couldn't reach you via telephone for order confirmation."

Did you really try to call me? Because I got no mailbox message.

Sorry for bringing this to the public but I'm interested if other customers experienced the same things.