Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Easy || Intro Special! 20% off first year! 1GB RAM - 1 CPU - 15GB SSD - KVM VPS $14.40/yr! WOW!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VP Easy || Intro Special! 20% off first year! 1GB RAM - 1 CPU - 15GB SSD - KVM VPS $14.40/yr! WOW!

Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello LET!

VPS Hosting shouldn't be complicated. That's why we created VP Easy. We offer 4 unmanaged VPS plans with simple yearly billing. All of our plans feature KVM virtualization (no RAM/Disk overselling!), pure SSD RAID-10 storage, and we use only dual Intel Xeon hypervisors with plenty of RAM (no weak E3 machines here!).

For a limited time, we're offering a great introductory special! Take an additional 20% off our already low pricing below for your first year of VPS hosting by using coupon code FirstYear at checkout!

Starter VPS:

1024MB RAM
15GB RAID-10 SSD Storage
1 CPU Core @ 2.4Ghz or faster
1TB Bandwidth
1 IP Address

Only $14.40 for your first year
Billed at $18/yr after your first year
Order Now!

Business VPS:

2048MB RAM
25GB RAID-10 SSD Storage
2 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz or faster
2TB Bandwidth
1 IP Address

Only $22.40 for your first year
Billed at $28/yr after your first year
Order Now!

Enterprise VPS:

4096MB RAM
50GB RAID-10 SSD Storage
4 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz or faster
4TB Bandwidth
1 IP Address

Only $38.40 for your first year
Billed at $48/yr after your first year
Order Now!

FAQ:

Q: Who are you guys? How long have you been around?
A: VP Easy is a division of Versaweb - the guys who sell awesome, cheap dedicated servers. We've been around since 2004, and we've providing VPS hosting services through our other brands since 2008. We just recently launched VP Easy as our budget VPS brand.

Q: What locations are available?
A: We are currently providing services from our West Coast datacenter in Las Vegas, Nevada. We'll be looking for an East Coast datacenter for expansion soon.

Q: Do you have a test IP / File?
A: Sure! See our looking glass at http://104.143.15.254

Q: Is there any kind of guarantee?
A: Buy it and try it for 7 days. if it sucks, we'll give you your money back (as long as you didn't do anything stupid, like SPAM).

Q: How fast will you have my VPS online?
A: Most orders are provisioned within a few minutes of your payment being received. In some cases, however, we do perform a manual review of some orders to keep fraud to a minimum, which can delay provisioning. To avoid delays, we suggest that you do not use a proxy while ordering, and that the information for your billing method should match the information provided for your order.

Q: Are these managed or unmanaged plans?
A: These VPS plans are unmanaged / self-managed. We'll try and help out where we can via our ticket system, but at the end of the day It's all you.

Q: Do you offer Windows on these VPS plans?
A: We offer images for Windows Server 2008 Trial and Windows 2012 Trial. We do not offer Windows licensing, so if you want to use the OS after the trial period expires, you would need to obtain your own license.

Q: Who are your network providers?
A: NTT, Level3, HE.net, and dozens of private peering arrangements. Check it out - AS53340

Q: Can I get IPv6?
A: Not yet, but soon. We promise. Our network is 100% v6 ready, but we're still testing out some of the new v6 features in SolusVM. Once we're happy, we'll roll it out at no added cost.

Q: How does your DDoS protection work?
A: Our system automatically detects incoming attacks and null routes the targeted IP, thereby minimizing collateral damage and keeping you online even if you have virtual neighbors who aren't so nice.

Q: How can I use my VPS? Any restrictions?
A: No TOR, no IRC, no torrents, nothing illegal, no SPAM, no DDoS attacks, etc. Basically, don't do anything stupid, and we'll all get along just fine.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

Thanked by 1Geekoine

Comments

• Wow!

Thanked by 2WHT Rob_T
  • @Rob_T: In your knowledgebase, you say that you charge a $5 fee to upload a custom ISO. Is there an accessible list of the ISOs that you currently have available?

• why no monthly payments? :(

Thanked by 1serampangan
  • blackblack Member
    edited January 2016
  • Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello @angstrom

We've added a KB article with a complete list of available templates and ISO images.

https://www.vpeasy.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/what-operating-systems-do-you-support/1/

Thanked by 1angstrom

@Ruriko said:
    why no monthly payments? :(

Our model is to concentrate on customers who will be long term users, and want the best deal possible on a high spec VPS server hosted on enterprise quality hardware. There's plenty of options out there if you are looking for a VPS for just a month or two.

• Do you have any other locations other than LV?

I have your vps in LV and its great and thinking of buying another server at a different location.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

How's people experience with those Fiberhub brands? I would consider them fairly trustable, but some reviews like this one are a bit scary. There are also some good reviews, so I am not sure.

@Rob_T no IRC implies no clients too? Or just servers/bots?

• Hi,

Can I use 100% cpu?

• Do you provide cpanel or interworx license?

• can I really use all ram & disk space?

Let me go down the list of questions -

1 - Vegas is currently our only location for VP Easy. We'll likely look for an East Coast location at some point as well, but there's no ETA on that.

2 - CPU resources are 'fair use'. If you are using 100% CPU on a continual basis, you will get booted for resource abuse. Use common sense - we aren't providing dedicated cores for a VPS that costs $1.20 a month.

3 - We provide both cPanel and Interworx licenses. Contact our sales dept. for pricing and to get a license ordered.

4 - Our VM's are KVM-based, and we don't oversell RAM or disk space in any way (in fact, we over-provision both). You can use 100% of your RAM and disk without any problem.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I'll try again:

@Rob_T no IRC implies no clients too? Or just servers/bots?

Sorry I missed you question @Nyr

No irc servers / bots. You can run an irc client as long as you aren't getting ddos attacked / booted or anything like that.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • nice deals, got one there :D

• @Rob_T Could you please provide me the output of cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags inside a VPS? Thank you very much.

• @albertdb said:
    @Rob_T Could you please provide me the output of cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags inside a VPS? Thank you very much.

Please

• they have just increased the price. the starter plan has increased from $18/year (before coupon) to $28/year (before coupon!)

• hey,, i have bad conection with this elit vps, my friend get same error,,
    vpeasy support is very slow response , very very slow response, and dont know anything,,
    i say server down, ping is high, and make it hard to access, but he say, reaptly to me to check vps? wtf?

and he say "We are sorry for the troubles, the node has not gone down but we had some abusive customers that have caused a massive load on the servers main node. "

but he say to me i need check my webserver? sounds like crezy right?