Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW SETUP] VMware ESXi, DDoS Protection, Zurich DC, Bitcoin accepted - from $3/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW SETUP] VMware ESXi, DDoS Protection, Zurich DC, Bitcoin accepted - from $3/month

DDoS protected Bitcoin VPS in Zurich, Switzerland based on VMware ESXi hypervisor with pricing starting at stupidly low 3 USD / month

High availability VPS connected to a multihomed DDoS protected network through a 10 Gbps port. Based on VMware ESXi hypervisor and NAS storage. Starting at just $3 per month (minimum billing cycle - 1 month)

• Virtually instant server deployment
  • Free DDoS protection up to 10 Gbps
  • No single point of failure solution
  • Fast and redundant SAN storage
  • 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee
  • VMware ESXi hypervisor
  • 10 Gbps network connection
  • Firewall, snapshots and automatic backups
  • Multiple OS templates including ArchLinux, Gentoo, Fedora, Ubuntu, Centos etc
  • DNS hosting and PTR
  • Top-notch Interxion data center in Zurich, Switzerland
  • Strict privacy policy inspired by Swiss laws on data protection
  • Anonymous payment via Bitcoin / Litecoin

Here's a typical node configuration that we use for VPS deployment: 2 х E5-2697 v3 @ 2.60 GHz, 384 GB RAM ECC/REG, storage based on HA SAN, 4 x 10 Gbps network interfaces, Arista network switches with sub-500 nanosecond latency.

VPS-V0

• 1 CPU Core
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 20 GB of Storage
  • 1 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • Free DDoS Protection
  • 2.98 USD / 2.74 EUR / 3.00 CHF MONTHLY -- ORDER

VPS-V1

• 1 CPU Core
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 30 GB of Storage
  • 2 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • Free DDoS Protection
  • 4.97 USD / 4.57 EUR / 5.00 CHF MONTHLY -- ORDER

Operating Systems

• Arch Linux 2015.04 x64
  • CentOS 5.4 x64
  • CentOS 5.4 x86
  • CentOS 6.5 x64
  • CentOS 6.5 x86
  • CentOS 7.1 x64
  • ClearOS Community 6.2 x64
  • ClearOS Community 6.2 x86
  • CloudLinux Server 6.4 x64
  • Debian 7.0 x64
  • Debian 7.0 x86
  • Debian 8.0 x64
  • Elastix 2.4 x64
  • Fedora 21 x64
  • Fedora 22 x64
  • Gentoo 2015.03 x64
  • openSUSE 12.1 x64
  • openSUSE 12.1 x86
  • openSUSE 13.1 x86
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 x64
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 x64
  • Scientific Linux 6.2 x64
  • Scientific Linux 6.2 x86
  • Ubuntu 12.04 x64
  • Ubuntu 12.04 x86
  • Ubuntu 14.04 x64
  • Ubuntu 14.04 x86
  • Ubuntu 15.04 x64

DDoS Protection

Protection against attacks up to 10 Gbps is provided free of charge. Upgrade to 400 Gbps protection is available for extra charge of 50 CHF per each CPU core.

Premium Support

CoinsHost provides 24/7 sales and technical support via live chat (text messaging), email and support tickets. Premium 1-hour SLA support.

Payment Methods

We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Nextcoin (NXT) instantly and with no middleman involved. You can also pay for CoinsHost products and services with Bank Wire, PayPal, Credit Cards, WebMoney and Perfect Money. Bitcoin price may fluctuate as it depends on its market value.

Minimum billing cycle - 1 month.

Comments

• Hm, possibly interesting.

Anyone with a service have any feedback to share?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Hm, possibly interesting.

Wow, that's pretty effusive for you!

• @Nekki said:
    Hm, possibly interesting.

Anyone with a service have any feedback to share?

Just as the thread title says we've implemented a VMware setup recently and you won't be able to find any feedback on it yet since it's brand new.

Nevertheless here's some feedback on the previous setup http://lowendbox.com/blog/incloudiblycoinshost-switzerland-xen-vps-starting-at-9-24usdquarter-for-512mb/

• incloudibly said: Just as the thread title says we've implemented a VMware setup recently and you won't be able to find any feedback on it yet since it's brand new.

I was looking for feedback on you as a provider, not this specific offer.

Thanks for your concern over my ability to read though.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Test-IP?

• incloudiblyincloudibly Member
    edited January 2016

@Nekki said:
    Thanks for your concern over my ability to read though.

Just let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

edited January 2016

@patrick7 said:
    Test-IP?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2016

Nekki said: any feedback to share?

They experienced some very long downtime a year or so ago. They advertise 10 gbps but network wasn't good at all and nothing near 10 gbps or even a single gigabit.

Maybe they've changed a lot during the last year, but I somehow doubt it.

Even the thread he's linked you has multiple people complaining about uptime and performance.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Nyr said:
    Even the thread he's linked you has multiple people complaining about uptime and performance.

Indeed there were issues with OnApp setup that made us rebuild and improve the whole VPS environment. Here's what's new: Xen/OnApp discontinued and replaced with VMware ESXi. Free DDoS protection added to all plans. Minimum billing cycle is back to 1 month.

Don't hesitate to request a free trial to make sure that the new setup is a really juicy deal.

@incloudibly I would seriously like to trust you because it's a great offer, but it's... difficult.

You guys also claim to have 400 gbps of available connectivity which considering the size of your network is... very doubtful.

Sorry but I can't trust you. And it's a shame because I would love to get a deal like this.

• @Nyr said:
    incloudibly I would seriously like to trust you because it's a great offer, but it's... difficult.

You guys also claim to have 400 gbps of available connectivity which considering the size of your network is... very doubtful.

Sorry but I can't trust you. And it's a shame because I would love to get a deal like this.

Just out of curiosity how do you measure one's network? And how does the "size of the network" has anything to do with it's filtering capacity. It's a pity that your prejudication keeps you away some really nice offers, hope you'll give us a chance to prove you wrong some time.

Just out of curiosity how do you measure one's network? And how does the "size of the network" has anything to do with it's filtering capacity. It's a pity that your prejudication keeps you away some really nice offers, hope you'll give us a chance to prove you wrong some time.

• You announce a total of 6,144 IP addresses.
    • You claim to have partners, but they are just different brands controlled by you.
    • Your Spanish "partner" website is computer-translated. Claims to have 6000+ total customers alone and only sells services which need dedicated IP addressing. Considering that you have many other brands, you must be lying about their size. The Spanish "24 hour" phone number doesn't work, by the way.
    • Taking a look at the rDNS of your subnets one can get a very good idea of who your (shady) customers are and I can't see how they could fill 100 gbps, much less 400.

You don't have 400 gbps of capacity. Not in your best dreams. Your "partner" claims to be hosting 1800+ dedis and 700+ colo units in your network. That's 60 full racks at the very least, just from just one of your brands. Care to show us some proof?

• Nyr said: They experienced some very long downtime a year or so ago. They advertise 10 gbps but network wasn't good at all and nothing near 10 gbps or even a single gigabit.

Maybe they've changed a lot during the last year, but I somehow doubt it.

Cheers bud.

edited January 2016

I have also checked the "Registro mercantil de Barcelona" where your Spanish business (CLOUDCOM, S.L.) is registered.

You haven't filled accounts with our "companies house" since 2012, so either your sister company doesn't have this economical activity which they claim to, or is committing fraud.

Also, who are Teymur Yakubov and Larisa Sergienko? They don't sound very Spanish to me.

• @Nyr said:
    You announce a total of 6,144 IP addresses.

This is all the math you did to prove that Solar Communications Gmbh doesn't have the filtering capacity that it declares to have? I would really appreciate some down to earth facts that have (at least) something to do with actual DDoS protection.

@Nyr said:
    Your Spanish "partner" website is computer-translated.

We've already found out that you know very little about DDoS protection and now you make me feel that you have never heard of the reseller business model. Incloudibly/CoinsHost is not affiliated with the mysterious spanish 'partner' and neither we have ability to edit information presented on its website. Also, I personally don't care who their owners are, it's just none of my business.

• wroxwrox Member
    edited January 2016

@Nekki What I mentioned in their previous offer as their current customer applies for a majority of the months since I signed up for their service in May 2015: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1446734/#Comment_1446734

They did employ the new environment yesterday, with forced IP address changes and no Debian in their new line-up. I am positive to the change, but am monitoring my new VPS closely for even the slightest of downtime...

Thanked by 1incloudibly
    edited January 2016

incloudibly said: Incloudibly/CoinsHost is not affiliated with the mysterious spanish 'partner' and neither we have ability to edit information presented on its website

Yeeeeah, sure.

46.28.200.143 -> cloudc.me
    46.28.200.144 -> incloudibly.net

Pretty close, don't you think? But it's just a coincidence, obviously!

No problem anyway, you can easily show us proof of owning 200 gbps of transit + 200 gbps of peering at AMS-IX + DE-CIX as you claim to in your parent company website.

edited January 2016

@wrox said:
    Nekki What I mentioned in their previous offer as their current customer applies for a majority of the months since I signed up for their service in May 2015: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1446734/#Comment_1446734

They did employ the new environment yesterday, with forced IP address changes and no Debian in their new line-up. I am positive to the change, but am monitoring my new VPS closely for even the slightest of downtime...

Thank you for your patience, we'll do our best to make your customer experience satisfactory this time.

incloudibly said: Thank you for your patience, we'll do our best not to make your customer experience satisfactory this time.

Gold.

edited January 2016

@Nyr I get it. That's really-really-really-really suspicious that a re-seller is hosted on the server/network he actually resells. You know what, instead of spamming this thread just send your detective story to the parent company staff https://solarcom.ch/en/contact
    I would really appreciate you staying on-topic.

@Nyr said:
    No problem anyway, you can easily show us proof of owning 200 gbps of transit + 200 > gbps of peering at AMS-IX + DE-CIX as you claim to in your parent company website.

Don't. Just don't make me tell you the basics of outsourcing. I feel like a teacher or something.

BTW, we've got five new orders from this very thread for the last hour. Hopefully the reviews of this new VPS setup will pop out shortly.

• @Nyr said:
    Gold.

That's some nice typo, thank you for pointing to it.

incloudibly said: I would really appreciate you staying on-topic.

Stop the bullshit already.

People asked for feedback. I don't want fellow forum members to suffer your shitty service and network. You manage also a very shady operation.

I think enough has been said and each one can draw their own decisions. I don't want to lose more time with you.

• @Nyr said:
    People asked for feedback.

Should you have any actual feedback based on your personal experience, you are very welcome to share. Should you want to play a forum detective or flash your referral link, kindly do it elsewhere.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited January 2016

For a company, the way you're acting isn't very professional.

I am sure 80% of your customers are using a VPN on your servers. And you know what? They're probably using
    https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    For a company, the way you're acting isn't very professional.

I am sure 80% of your customers are using a VPN on your servers. And you know what? They're probably using
    https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install.

That is very nice of him, but still, I'd love to answer questions about CoinsHost/Incloudibly in this thread.

• Can you deploy my own OVA file?

• @catding said:
    Can you deploy my own OVA file?

The functionality of deploying your own images is currently being tested and will be added shortly. Currently you can choose out of the fixed number of OS's only.

• TEST IP: 46.28.201.21

• @incloudibly said:
    Sorry, We do not sell our products and services to Swiss residents and citizens. Please, contact our support via Live Chat or tickets system for clarifications.

Why?

edited January 2016

babuum said: Why?

Because crimes committed in Switzerland by Swiss citizens are more often investigated than those committed abroad by foreigners. More pressure from the authorities, etc.

This is like Russian ISPs asking you to block CIS traffic or Spanish drug shops refusing to sell to Spaniards.

Do you think they have any other reasonable explanation for refusing to serve the local market? No, they don't.