Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is SeFlow any good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is SeFlow any good?

Hello. I am looking to purchase the 1 euro a month VPS plan from SeFlow... Has anyone had good luck with their servers and DDoS protection?

Comments

• @tricky can tell you more

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I would avoid them.

• Eating faeces is preferable.

Thanked by 1mandark
  • It's good at showing how bad customer service can kill your reputation, they used to be somewhat highly recommended

Thanked by 2Jonchun Kris
  • I had no issues with their dedicated server and network, its all solid. Support isn't the best, resolving problems consumes alot of time mainly because of language barriers. Alot of people on LET will tell you that seflow sucks because the owner made a fool of himself on here once not because they had any service there to judge.

• @Mark_R said:
    I had no issues with their dedicated server and network, its all solid. Support isn't the best, resolving problems consumes alot of time mainly because of language barriers. Alot of people on LET will tell you that seflow sucks because the owner made a fool of himself on here once not because they had any service there to judge.

To be fair, you don't need to take a service with a a raving fucking loony to know that your service is being managed by a raving fucking loony, because it's implicit.

It's simply down to the individual as to whether they're happy having a service that (good or otherwise) is managed by a raving fucking loony.

Thanked by 4GM2015 k0nsl ATHK J1021
  • @Nekki said:
    It's simply down to the individual as to whether they're happy having a service that (good or otherwise) is managed by a raving fucking loony.

to be fair you are labeling matteo as a loony, he made a mistake - dont we all at times? i'm not going to hold a grudge over it for the rest of my life. if you choose to then thats your loss because he does provide a reliable service in the end, thats what counts to me.

• @Mark_R said:

Remember when you accused me in public of attacking your services and made up a story about how interpol would investigate me?

• @tr1cky said:
    Remember when you accused me in public of attacking your services and made up a story about how interpol would investigate me?

you must be quoting the wrong person. ontop of that, i doubt you are much of a saint.

• @Mark_R said:
    i doubt you are much of a saint.

I doubt he is as well but Matteob had no evidence of any attacks in which he could prove or directly link to Tricky and that is a very serious allegation...

• @Mark_R said:
    ontop of that, i doubt you are much of a saint.

Unless you do have evidence of something, this is the same kind of error made by Matteo.

• @Geekoine said:

Unless you do have evidence of something, this is the same kind of error made by Matteo.

error? it is my personal opinion. yours might differs.

• @Mark_R said:

This was a joke. That was obviously @matteob

• GeekoineGeekoine Member
    edited January 2016

@Mark_R

Of course: it is an opinion that includes a judgment based on something that seems to be an arbitrary conjecture. I can have the opinion that the donkeys fly, but of course this opinion is a kind of mistake, unless I can show at least one flying donkey.

• @Geekoine said:
    Of course: it is an opinion that includes a judgment based on something that seems to be an arbitrary conjecture. I can have the opinion that the donkeys fly, but of course this opinion is a kind of mistake, unless I can show at least one flying donkey.

You mean it's religion.

Thanked by 1paily
  • @tr1cky said:
    You mean it's religion.

Among other things. It is.

• i did not expect this thread to take a religion turn, thats odd.

• hi,
    just one word. I stopped writing about that story not because i lied but because this should not be public. I made an error talking to public and i will not repeat it.

Someone else need to work for that story and i'm not interested to talk in public and listen the opinion about some kiddies.

@VPSAddict if you're interested on that, please contact me to matteob [at] seflow [dot] net, i can give you free trial you will be free to judge yourself.

Regards

Thanked by 1desperand
  • @matteob said:
    hi,
    just one word. I stopped writing about that story not because i lied but because this should not be public. I made an error talking to public and i will not repeat it.

Someone else need to work for that story and i'm not interested to talk in public and listen the opinion about some kiddies.

VPSAddict if you're interested on that, please contact me to matteob [at] seflow [dot] net, i can give you free trial you will be free to judge yourself.

Regards

You did lie. Nothing happend or if there was an investigation no evidence was found. I think you should apology to @tr1cky for your complete and utter incompetence to both keep your mouth shut where it's not supposed to comment and in regards to your abysmal services.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    You did lie. Nothing happend or if there was an investigation no evidence was found. I think you should apology to tr1cky for your complete and utter incompetence to both keep your mouth shut where it's not supposed to comment and in regards to your abysmal services.

Do you live with him or you just prefer trust in his word? ;)

By the way i'm not interested to talk more about that, this is not the right place

Have nice monday

• @matteob said:
    Do you live with him or you just prefer trust in his word? ;)

I'd trust his word over yours seeing as he was actually able to provide evidence to his claims whereas you couldn't... Either you start actually telling the truth or you'll just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger for yourself.

Instead of bitching that somebody sent a ddos attack to you, why not implement actual protection so you're protected in the future rather than make up elaborate claims that some user who has bitched about you publicly is ddosing you...

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • This thread.

Thanked by 4ZweiTiger Rhys jar Tom
  • @VPSAddict said:
    Hello. I am looking to purchase the 1 euro a month VPS plan from SeFlow... Has anyone had good luck

BTW: seflow has a good network

• @0xdragon said:
    This thread.

Looks like a good icon for maybe, a LET forum app?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

@Mark_R said:
    to be fair you are labeling matteo as a loony, he made a mistake - dont we all at times? i'm not going to hold a grudge over it for the rest of my life. if you choose to then thats your loss because he does provide a reliable service in the end, thats what counts to me.

What he did cannot, by any sane definition of the term, be called a mistake.

It's nothing to do with holding grudges. There's a lot of choice out there, so why would you choose to work with a potentially unstable individual? It's actually common sense more than anything.

A convicted murderer might also be a top-notch babysitter, but you wouldn't have them look after your kids, right? Extreme analogy, but these days isn't our data pretty important to us?

• asfasf Member

No problem at all. Customer since 2013..

Thanked by 1VPSAddict
  • Warning: If you host with SeFlow there is a chance that the owner will claim that you are under an international police investigation in public if you write bad reviews about them

Stay FAR away from SeFlow

• @Nekki said:
    What he didcannot, by any sane definition of the term, be called a mistake.

It's nothing to do with holding grudges. There's a lot of choice out there, so why would you choose to work with a potentially unstable individual? It's actually common sense more than anything.

A convicted murderer might also be a top-notch babysitter, but you wouldn't have them look after your kids, right? Extreme analogy, but these days isn't our data pretty important to us?

Matteo made a wrong move, he got called out for it. What now? are we going to dig up this fail over and over again? personally i get a bit tired of this continous bashing, its so pointless, if matteo was delivering a bad service or did run some kind of scam then it would've been totally justified to keep bashing him and his company but he did none of that so far.

Thanked by 3asf DomainBop MikePT