Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad $12/Year VPS - 256MB RAM, 15GB HDD, 500GB BW - 3 Location Choices - UNBEATABLE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad $12/Year VPS - 256MB RAM, 15GB HDD, 500GB BW - 3 Location Choices - UNBEATABLE!

laaevlaaev Member
edited November 2012 in Offers

We have two specials available for LEB:

$12/yr 256MB

15 GB RAID10 Protected Storage
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
100Mbps Port
1 IPv4 Address
Instant Setup
SolusVM/OpenVZ

We are proud to say we are the only LEB provider offering such vast resources all at the $12/yr pricepoint, and the only provider offering it in 3 different Geographically Diverse locations!

Available in:

• Los Angeles, CA
  • Dallas, TX
  • Buffalo, NY

Price: $12/Year - order link: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=176

$7/m 2GB

60 GB RAID10 Protected Storage
2048 MB Guaranteed RAM
2000 GB (2TB) Bandwidth
100Mbps Port
1 IPv4 Address
Instant Setup
SolusVM/OpenVZ

Location Choices:

• Los Angeles, CA
  • Dallas, TX
  • Buffalo, NY
  • Hafnarfjordur, Iceland (250GB BW)

Please note, due with the unique location and its increased bandwidth costs, Iceland receives 250GB monthly bandwidth on the above $7/m plan. All other locations will receive 2 TB bandwidth.

Price: $7/Month - order link: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=219

Network Test:

• Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet Datacenter – Test IP: 98.143.159.202
  • Dallas, TX - Colo4 Datacenter - Test IP: 198.12.71.130
  • Buffalo, NY - ColoCrossing's Datacenter - Test IP: 198.23.150.2
  • Hafnarfjordur, Iceland – ThorDC DataCenter – Test IP: 193.107.84.20

URPad.net is owned by an established parent (FTNHosting) which manages multiple web hosting brands and has been in business for 5 years. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Unbeatable?

Nice price btw

• @netomx said: Unbeatable?
    Nice price btw

I would say it is considering the specs, multiple location choices, and price.

Thanks for the kind words :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

The unbeatable was a joke.

I would buy it. ..the problem is I ran out of money :(

• @FTN_Kevin this is what I've been waiting for...thanks.

• FFS, $12 for 256MB/500GB on the east coast? So tempting.

• Yep, we're offering it in 3 different locations, west coast, central coast, or east coast.

Thanks for the interest!

• This blows @CVPS_Chris 12/YR plan out the window, you two are the only people offering these I think and your clearly winning :p .

• Insane prices, wish you guys the best.

• Also, they have Debian 6 Min install, not many provider has this, I think.

• Damn, why have i not waited a little longer..

• Just picked up 3 yearly ones in each of the locations, it's a shame it's not available for the other locations.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited November 2012

Thanks, finally a Buffalo VPS with a proper US IP :)

IPv6?

• @bit said: Just picked up 3 yearly ones in each of the locations, it's a shame it's not available for the other locations.

Welcome aboard!

Soon ;) As soon as we have it available, we'll mail all of our clients, and you may then claim a reasonable amount of IPv6 you require at no additional cost.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• @Taylor said: This blows @CVPS_Chris 12/YR plan out the window, you two are the only people offering these I think and your clearly winning :p .

Actually Semoweb also had $12/yr offer sometime back, almost same as this offer..

• @Pats said: Actually Semoweb also had $12/yr offer sometime back, almost same as this offer..

They do not have any stock.

• @juan said: Damn, why have i not waited a little longer..

Damn.. i had stopped coming to LET for a week.. :)
    my mouse is all inclined to click that order link.. :P

• @FTN_Kevin said: They do not have any stock.

yeah i know that.. :) thats why-> Semoweb also had

• @FTN_Kevin when will you expand to UK?
    i'm also looking for similar offers in UK :P

• @Pats said: when will you expand to UK?

i'm also looking for similar offers in UK :P

We already offer services out of UK and have a cab in Pulsant's Maidenhead facility - please email [email protected] with your requirements and we will provide you with an aggressive quote for a VPS located in UK.

I appreciate your time.

• AsimAsim Member
    edited November 2012

@Pats said: Actually Semoweb also had $12/yr offer sometime back, almost same as this offer..

Yes, I have that one from SEMOWEB in Orlando (DimeNOC) facility. I just bought this one as well, lets see how this one works out, im a new customer to urpad

• @Asim said: Yes, I have that one in Orlando (DimeNOC) facility. I just bought this one as well, lets see how this one works out

Welcome aboard, Asim! We won't disappoint.

• Picked this one up, will see where we end up ;)

• I've had a VPS with URPad for a while. I like mine a lot.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I know I have had my differences with the FTN guys a while back, but hats off to you, this is a game changing offer :) credit where it is due.

• Picked one up as well... my 3 server dns cluster master plan is complete! :) (Have a BuyVMSJ15, and a SemoWebOrl12 as well)

• TUN/TAP enabled ?

• @kousinnryou said: TUN/TAP enabled ?

Yep. You can enable/disable TUN/TAP and/or PPP at anytime in our VPS control panel - fully automatic and on the fly. Let us know if you have any other questions, we appreciate the opportunity.

• Are these plans a special or are they something you're going to offer for awhile?

• vvoodyvvoody Member
    edited November 2012

how many cpu cores of each?

• @black said: Are these plans a special or are they something you're going to offer for awhile?

Excellent question, we are currently undecided on that, this is something @FTNChris and I will have to discuss.

Regardless of what we decide, those who purchase will have the price/plan locked in - meaning we guarantee the price/specs will not change in the future.

Best,
    Kevin