Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with OVH VPS? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with OVH VPS?

124»

Comments

• @VPSAddict said:
    Has anyone had better luck with Gravelines over the Canada location? I have both, but it appears that the Gravelines location is a little better.

it seems (to me) that SBG is better than GRA or BHS

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

Wat.

You might have issues with spam complaints, but there are no issues with receiving emails.I've sent out a few emails to my outlook and zoho emails and all of them arrived, albeit in the spam first at outlook.

Even if the message was "Test" with "Test" title.

Gulf said: Does OVH allow to send emails from these VPS ? Is it any restrictions?

inthecloudblog said: They should block it by default

• Just out of curiosity, does ovh VPS support virtual network by any chance? The vRack seems only applicable to the Dedi.

• @bookstack said:
    Just out of curiosity, does ovh VPS support virtual network by any chance? The vRack seems only applicable to the Dedi.

It appears that this has not been implemented yet but, they say it's coming:

https://www.ovh.com/us/news/articles/a2065.the-2016-product-roadmap-at-a-glance

• Have used their dedicated and VPS in the past. I would use the dedicated servers again but had bad experiences with the VPS cloud platform so wouldn't be able to recommend it.

• sinsin Member

austenite said: Have used their dedicated and VPS in the past. I would use the dedicated servers again but had bad experiences with the VPS cloud platform so wouldn't be able to recommend it.

You have used their 2016 VPS line? Their 2016 VPS line is a HUGE difference from their old VPSes and most people are very happy with them.

• @sin said:

I agree. Easily the best price in the hosting industry.

• @sin said:
    You have used their 2016 VPS line? Their 2016 VPS line is a HUGE difference from their old VPSes and most people are very happy with them.

I haven't tried the 2016 range, in that case I'll maybe give them another go at some point!

• OVH VPS 2016 is really rock solid, and i can recommend their services for production applications. The OVH management done a lot of biggest changes, just to stay in game. And what they have for now? These guys continue building future by their services, and dictating a new rules and standart for other companies.