Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Alternative to Wable (multiple VPS solution)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Alternative to Wable (multiple VPS solution)

Hi, I'm looking for an alternative to Wable in the US west coast. I want to be able to create multiple VPS.

I found so far cosmosteck.com they offer multiple VPS solution with 2.5$/mo per Instance..

which is good, I just wanted to know if there are others like this available ?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited January 2016
  • thanks! added impactVPS to the list, any more ?

• EvoBurst has Seattle and Los Angeles.

• Impactvps, Dediserve, Delimiter, Hostodo are some of the options you can look at.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

As some here have suggested we do offer multiple vps resource pools. Our servers are also located on Incero's network as well, so you should experience the same network quality as wable.

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    As some here have suggested we do offer multiple vps resource pools. Our servers are also located on Incero's network as well, so you should experience the same network quality as wable.

Can vouch for it. Switched to ImpactVPS from wable last month. Smooth sailing so far.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@Awmusic12635 said:

At that time, 50% Recurring Discount applied for the Products listed on that I mean on 1 GB Ram $24 downs to $12/Year ?? And, is the Double Credit still works ??

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: At that time, 50% Recurring Discount applied for the Products listed on that I mean on 1 GB Ram $24 downs to $12/Year ?? And, is the Double Credit still works ??

The 50% off code was only on plan VDR4 and up (The promotion for 50% off has expired and the same with double credit.) (You can however get 41% off with code: LEB) . The yearly plans don't need a code.

• I have seen this few days ago but still didn't try

http://www.hostmybytes.com/resource-pools.php

• ImpactVPS if you need west coast, but it's the same as Wable's Seattle location - so not the best if you want more diversity.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

I can do 35% off any of our cloud plans: http://hostodo.com/cloud

Choose from LA, Miami, or Dallas. More locations coming soon, including Detroit, MI and the Netherlands.

Promocode: LETCloud35%

• @Hassan said:
    I can do 35% off any of our cloud plans: http://hostodo.com/cloud

How are you offering 'unlimited instances'? What are the minimums for memory per VM and how would you utilize another VM if you already used all the IPs in a plan? IPv6-only or internal IPs? What about CPU cores - 1 core access per VM or something?

@mikeyur said:
    How are you offering 'unlimited instances'? What are the minimums for memory per VM and how would you utilize another VM if you already used all the IPs in a plan? IPv6-only or internal IPs? What about CPU cores - 1 core access per VM or something?

You can use IPv6 only VPSs if you run out v4's. We'll have internal IPs ready soon now that we have all of our nodes on the same vLan in each location. I believe the minimum RAM that virtualizor allows you to assign is 10M, and yes, you'll be able to assign 1 core per VM.

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @Hassan said:
    You can use IPv6 only VPSs if you run out v4's. We'll have internal IPs ready soon now that we have all of our nodes on the same vLan in each location. I believe the minimum RAM that virtualizor allows you to assign is 10M, and yes, you'll be able to assign 1 core per VM.

Neat. I'm assuming by those locations you're with QuadraNet?

@mikeyur said:
    Neat. I'm assuming by those locations you're with QuadraNet?

Yep, LA, Miami, and Dallas are through QN!

• Still, impactVPS is the best price per VPS so far. Around 1.4$ per VPS with the discount