Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Promo Ikoula] Dedi Atom 510 DC HT 2Gb 250Gb 14.99€/Month 50 pieces
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Promo Ikoula] Dedi Atom 510 DC HT 2Gb 250Gb 14.99€/Month 50 pieces

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
edited January 2016 in Offers

Hello guys Atom server promo is back, enjoy !

Specifications

-Atom family processor

-2 Gb Ram

-250 Gb Sata Hd

-100 Mbps Full Duplex

Choice of OS

-Debian

Price

-Three months commitment

-Price : 14.99€ / Month with 10€/month recurring discount after the first month

-Taxes extra

Accepted method of payments

-Paypal

-Credit cards

-Bank tranfer

Order link

https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server?cat=green

Server administration

-Root

-Reboot

-Reset

-Customized reverse DNS

-Customized secondary DNS

-MX rescue

-Rescue system tools are available on https://extranet.ikoula.com

IP / Network

-Extra IPv4 is charged 2.50€ / Month (limited to five).

-Ipv6 available but not configured by default.

-You can test network at http://lg.ikoula.com/

-DRAC / KVMoIP Not incluted, a KVM can be rent for 24h.

Info

Operating since 1998 and we own our datacenter. More info here.

Feel free to ask if you have any question.

Comments

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

@jarland please delete i forgot again offers must not have setup fees.

edit : Do not delete i have change title and conditions.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Ikoula said: offers must not have setup fees.

Then just remove it :) a special offer for LET members.

• Just change it to €15 euro per month or €5 with €10 euro setup fee. That way it's acceptable?

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited January 2016

Offers with setup fees have been allowed before.

Or call it 15 EUR/month with 10EUR/month recurring discount after the first month and it would still be within the rules.

Thanks guys especially @rds100 i followed your advice.

• Put a TB disk and I will buy it. Even if I have to pay a setup fee. A 250GB disk uses the same power as a TB one.

Thanks @albertdb but once offers are defined i can't ask for special setup but be sure i already have told it would have been better with 1tb HD.

• I have one of their 1000Gb dedicated servers for 4.95 per month. Very happy with it, I use it as a backup storage device and monitoring system.
    Great service and nice people. Their controlpanel sucks, but once you used it is somewhat nice.
    Also it does help if you know some french, the site is rather badly translated into english. All the important things are still in french.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2016

Good Provider, no Network issues, Support is fast.

I would take one again if that thing had 4gig as the Atom i got before. 1TB HDD would be neat also.

• this one is expensive, do you have anyone like the 4.95 dedicated with 1TB?

• @dedicados said:
    this one is expensive, do you have anyone like the 4.95 dedicated with 1TB?

Expensive compared to?

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2016
  • So, expensive compared to a previous deal from the same provider that's no longer available :-/

As you were.

Thanked by 2GM2015 dedicados
  • So this is 4.99 after the first month? I do not see it on the order page, has it gone already?

@iKeyZ yep it is 4.99 after this month.

Woops, no it has not gone yet, wrong link, order link https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server?cat=green (fixed in original post too).

• Remember that you are quite limited with these servers as you don't have many OS choices (and no Windows for those that are looking for it, if I remember correctly from the time I was with them). Panel is badly translated, definitely use Google translate on the French version.

Otherwise, not bad.

• I have one of the atoms from their last sale. Their service is good with great uptime. The only thing I hate is that there is no automatic deduction of payments. I explored their cp as much as I could but I could not find any option to link my paypal acc for auto debit.

• @Ikoula It does not seem to show correctly in the cart. $24.96 1st month, $14.97 reacurring :(

Package:(change)
    Green Fish NG2 - Promotion  €14,97  
    Setup fee   €9,99   
    Add-ons:(change)
    Atom Dual Core 510 HT   €0,00   
    2 GB DDR2   €0,00   
    250 GB S-ATA    €0,00   
    Linux Debian 8 64 bits  €0,00   
    Guaranteed 100 Mbps full duplex maximum (internal / external)   €0,00   
    Level of Services "Freedom" €0,00   
    Unsubscribed Backup-Service €0,00   
    Resources:(change)
    Domains:
    Not Added       
    Total:  €24,96

• @Termiet said:
    Great service and nice people. Their controlpanel sucks, but once you used it is somewhat nice.
    Also it does help if you know some french, the site is rather badly translated into english. All the important things are still in french.

Exactly my thoughts.

@gurugrv autorenew option is in the subscription options. If a subscription is renewed the system check if there is a method of payment and if there is it tries to use it.

@FrankZ the order is generated for three month.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I don't see any subscription options. Can you guide me to setup my paypal account for auto payment ?

@Ikoula said:
    gurugrv autorenew option is in the subscription options. If a subscription is renewed the system check if there is a method of payment and if there is it tries to use it.

@gurugrv yep sure, on your panel go to Account -- Subscriptions
    Clic on the subscription ID then "renewal settings" and check if the option "generate renewal orders automatically i agree that renewal orders are to be paid automatically..." is ticked.

Then regarding customers who want to use paypal they have to make a payment it will appear as credit on the account. The credit will be used to renew the subscription.

• Clic on the subscription ID then "renewal settings" and check if the option "generate renewal orders automatically i agree that renewal orders are to be paid automatically..." is ticked.

I only get the crappy french texts, why no English?

Then regarding customers who want to use paypal they have to make a payment it will appear as credit on the account. The credit will be used to renew the subscription.

See, that is what I want to do, but I can never get to that because it is all in french.

@Termiet you can switch to US language if you login to extranet.ikoula.com and select US flag on the "choose your language" line and then on the bottom page clic any menu in the "account and billing management" zone.

• The option, "Generate renewal orders automatically. I agree for the renewal orders are paid automatically using the payment methods that I have chosen to address recurring bills" is ticked. What now ? Where do I specify my paypal account for auto payment every month ?

@Ikoula said:
    gurugrv yep sure, on your panel go to Account -- Subscriptions
    Clic on the subscription ID then "renewal settings" and check if the option "generate renewal orders automatically i agree that renewal orders are to be paid automatically..." is ticked.

@gurugrv you can credit your account by making a payment, clic on the account tab then go to balance and clic make payment.

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know i got two coupon codes :

-One for web hosting windows and linux -20% off "HEBJANV20" (use it beofre 31st of january) https://express.ikoula.com/en/web-hosting

-One for VPS servers -50% off "FLEXJANV50" (use it beofre 31st of january) https://express.ikoula.com/en/vps and https://express.ikoula.com/en/virtual-server

Leave me a message if you have any question.