Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Tip]Solus VM mobile app
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Tip]Solus VM mobile app

yomeroyomero Member
edited November 2011 in General

Maybe some of you already know this, but today I found this little app for iOS and Android

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isolusvm/id391984854?mt=8

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.soluslabs.asolusvm&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5zb2x1c2xhYnMuYXNvbHVzdm0iXQ..

At this moment seems really simple, just allow to stop, start and restart your servers, but for some people may be useful =)

I hope it will get better, but I am not sure how much you can do via the SolusVM API :P

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I already knew however I didn't know it was free, I guess it'll be on my mum's phone soon.

• about the isolusvm i did try this months (year?) ago. but not working. maybe i'll try it again later, since my curlhost already dead and i cancel the citynethost right before due. :P

• I remember when iSolusVM came out, it was pretty basic, and is shitty and buggy.

I boasted to my Android friend about it, who then made aSolusVM, and made it make the iSolusVM app look like trash, then he sold it to SolusLabs.

And iSolusVM hasn't been updated since, despite the Android App getting frequentish updates.

• daimonbdaimonb Member
    edited November 2011

im currently trying to build an admin (manage all vps's) solus iphone app also a whmcs client one cant understand why whmcs built an app for admin but not clients :( oh well once created can sell on to other hosting companies for small fee :)

• @daimonb said: im currently trying to build an admin (manage all vps's) solus -iphone- android app also a whmcs client one cant understand why whmcs built an app for admin but not clients :( oh well once created can sell on to other hosting companies for small fee :)