Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

William said: PP absolutely keeps the money if you opened the account without being 18.

Not my experience.

I was exactly in the same situation when I was a minor: hit the limits, they requested verification, I sent the docs and obviously got the account blocked.

For 180 days, the account was fully locked. After that, it was still blocked but "pending ID verification". Later, when I became 18 years old, I sent them my ID and the account got promptly unlocked plus I got all my money back.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

i have seen several host companies that are owned by kids under 18. They file and get a corp. But no one tells them they have to file corp tax and with the state. then state shuts the license down, will loose merchant account and so on. no other option but to close down.

• OsamaOsama Member
    edited January 2016

@CenTexHosting

Kids? by every aspect it doesn't matter to run a business,even if you are ten years old and you have the experience and ability to do such business.

• @Osama said:
    CenTexHosting

Kids? by every aspect it doesn't matter to run a business,even if you are ten years old and you have the experience and ability to do such business.

Well you guys clearly proved you don't have the ability to do this business as you overlooked a big part of the PayPal Terms of Service... You expect people to follow your terms of service but you won't follow your payment processors?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • This is crazy. When I was 16, my only source of income was a paper route. Kids these days can run companies online with clients around the world.

• @IThinkUFailed @mojojuju

I was partly wrong about this, hence I will use my father's details from now.
    Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Osama said: I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

Keep telling yourself that

Thanked by 2Junkless vimalware
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Osama said: Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

Spoiler: in only a few years you'll discover how much being a "grown up person" sucks compared to a kid.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

Keep telling yourself that

Please tell me you are not a kid as well.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Junkless said: Please tell me you are not a kid as well.

I'm 20, just about 21 :)

• Dayumm... Still a kid... I m doomed.

• OsamaOsama Member
    edited January 2016

@Awmusic12635

And are the 3 year difference that huge? Lol..

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited January 2016

Osama said: @Awmusic12635

And does 3 year difference make all of that? Lol..

Yes it does

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • CasterCaster Member
    edited January 2016

@Osama said:
    Awmusic12635

And are the 3 year difference that huge? Lol..

Pro's :

1. you can vote
    2. you can buy condom
    3. you can drink beer
    4. you can fuck (depends)
    5. you can be yourself
    6. no fucking "minor" tag
    7. legally smoke
    8. drive
    9. travel outside your country alone

Con's :

1. too much shit
    2. too many responsiblity
    3. too many fucking people expecting things from you
    4. too many issues with life
    5. too many shits happen
    6. no one gives a fuck abt you
    7. you start remembering those good old days
    8. damn damn. you start hating the world

*can be fixed or can be fucked up more by opposite sex sometimes

in short :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

• Caster said: you cant buy condom

Is this for real? I can't find any logic behind this.

Thanked by 1Caster
  • @rds100 said:

probably depends on country and laws. in most parts of europe numbers 1-4 should be rather "can" than "cant" for one aged 20 ;-)

• @Falzo said:
    probably depends on country and laws. in most parts of europe numbers 1-4 should be rather "can" than "cant" for one aged 20 ;-)

can

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • William said: PP absolutely keeps the money if you opened the account without being 18.

Not from my experiences, I once went through this and the monies were transferred to an account of my choosing.

They also red flag any cards / accounts on there so when you go to re-register when you're at the "legal" age it fails to register those cards / accounts and you have to call up and explain yourself lol.

• @Osama said:
    IThinkUFailed mojojuju

I was partly wrong about this, hence I will use my father's details from now.
    Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

So you learned nothing from this experience. Your next solution is to lie and pretend your father is the one running/registering things.

You are no where near being "grown up". Being an adult is much more than your age.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited January 2016

Caster said: you can buy condom

you can drink beer

you can fuck (depends)

Caster said: travel outside your country alone

Those four should work if you're 16, at least in Germany.

I think sex is "officially" allowed from 14 over here, but who should control that anyway, except the parents?

• @Frecyboy said:
    I think sex is "officially" allowed from 14 over here, but who should control that anyway, except the parents?

Here in UK it's technically not allowed but yeah come to the north east and you see that no one listens

• (PayPal ToS) 2.1 Eligibility. To be eligible for our Services, you must (i) be a resident of one of the countries listed on the PayPal Worldwide page; (ii) have full legal capacity to enter into a contract; and (iii) if you are an individual, be at least 18 years old.

i) A registered UK LTD is a resident of the UK (a UK address is required)
    ii) A registered UK LTD has full legal capacity to enter into a contract
    iii) A registered UK LTD is not an individual, age doesn't matter

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Ah, Sorry :/ I just got tempered. I would never buy from this type of people again & thanks to show Me the rules :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Just a quick update to let you know guys that I won my Paypal dispute and they refunded my last payment.

• @WebProject said:

@dedicados said:
    Administrative Contact Information:
    Name: Joshua Brown
    Organization: HostingBox LTD
    Address 1: Cai 255761 Aramex House Old Bath Road
    Address 2: Colnbrook Slough
    City: Berkshire
    State: England
    Zip: SL3 0NS
    Phone: +1.2605178193
    Email: [email protected]

email him

One more company is using virtual address, the building with hundreds companies, more info:
    http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/sl3-0ns

Three months old company and already deadpool:
    http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09841609/hostingbox-ltd

Using SIP/VOIP temporary phone number.

• WTH!!! Your early acitivity are necroing very old post? LOL

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:
    WTH!!! Your early acitivity are necroing very old post? LOL

• edited August 2020

@Neoon said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    WTH!!! Your early acitivity are necroing very old post? LOL