Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Trial for 1 week?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Trial for 1 week?

KayKay Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hello everyone,

I want to test nginx for a project that I'm creating and I'm trying to find a VPS trial for about a week, the only small requirement would be 'unlimited OS reinstall" and in Europe or New York.

Unfortunately for some reason my card isn't accepted at Vultr, I already contacted my bank to see what's the issue but no answer until now.

Thank you,
Kay.

Comments

• Digital ocean.

• KayKay Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Digital ocean.

I already have an account with them, registered 1 week ago but I can't find a trial Droplet anywhere! :(

Is there a specific link for it?

• Google is your friend. There is a $10 credit coupon somewhere that will get you a decent amount of time to use their droplets. That's only for new customers, not sure if you are still qualified.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2016

This entire site is created to help you find a very affordable solution. For example, Ramnode, Luna Node, Arbua Cloud, Digital Ocean or many of the people in the offers section that have been here a long time. Read around the site, get an idea of the provider you may choose. Then, spend your $1-$7 with the confidence that you will get what you need to get your job done.

For liability reasons, most don't want to offer free or trial anymore because people tend to do 'sorted' things and then just leave. I suggest you find a service that fits your needs and budget and just pay for it. It will save you time in the long run as you will get what you really wanted anyways instead of having to accept what someone will be willing to give you for free.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• KayKay Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Google is your friend. There is a $10 credit coupon somewhere that will get you a decent amount of time to use their droplets. That's only for new customers, not sure if you are still qualified.

Thank you, I just got 10$ of credits.

For anyone that needs the code, here it is! - DODEPLOY

@TheLinuxBug said:

I was actually going with Aruba or Vultr to test this project, I'll try DigitalOcean for now, and I agree with you, thanks! ;)