Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ VPS for $5/mo Honduras IP Available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ VPS for $5/mo Honduras IP Available

ceibaNetceibaNet Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

Laceibanetsociety offers a $5 OpenVZ VPS with a selection of linux distros.
Server specs:

-2 cpu cores

-768 mb RAM

-30 Gb HDD

-1 TB Bandwidth ( 100 Mbit port )

-1 dedicated IP

Honduras and US ip and location available. Control panel add-ons and additional IP available at an extra cost. Don't miss your shot of a reliable and cheap VPS
http://laceibanetsociety.com/en/vps-services/openvz-vps/

Thanked by 2doughmanes elgs

Comments

• Thanks. Is the server physically located in Honduras?

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Test IP

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Is it truly in Honduras or just geolocated?

• Hi @elgs and @Radi the vps server is physically in Honduras. We can also provide a geolocated one if you prefer, but our Honduran IP VPS are at our Honduran location.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • as for a test ip @TinyTunnel_Tom , you can test :

186.65.112.2 Honduras

199.231.95.71 US (registered under our US parent company)

• @ceibaNet What is the bandwidth on the Honuras server like? Is it sea cable from Miami? Do you have any test files, or could you PM me a test file for that location?

Cheers!

• @ceibaNet said:
    Hi elgs and Radi the vps server is physically in Honduras. We can also provide a geolocated one if you prefer, but our Honduran IP VPS are at our Honduran location.

Thanks. I ask because I want to make sure the vps is in Honduras physically, instead of a vps in US but with a Honduras IP address.

• @ceibaNet could you please add Debian 7+ or 8 to the OS template list

Thanks

• @vpnarea we are updating our order form to include more OS options, thank you for the suggestion. There are a number of newer OS versions we are adding

• @TheLinuxBug the bandwidth in Honduras is reliable. Providers are central american, fiber optics from Costa Rica, Guatemala and here in Honduras as well. 3 different providers for redundancy