Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA ignored vps/dedi host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA ignored vps/dedi host

xrzxrz Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hello i searched for some here on let, but dunno if they are actual, so asking anyone know good DMCA ignored vps/dedi host, will be used as reverse proxy for my other servers

Comments

• @masterqqq thanks for mention , now @xrz can you tell me if romania is ok for you ? and what config you need |?

• don't believe op has many choices since dmca ignored is needed ;)

@cociu said:
    masterqqq thanks for mention , now xrz can you tell me if romania is ok for you ? and what config you need |?

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2016

@cociu will you ignore dmca? romania is oke for me, 100mbps/unlimited traffic, hdd can be small, also ram and cpu can be low, i will use it as ONLY reverse proxy

• I don't understand how we allow posts asking for hosts that will "ignore" the "evil".

• @xrz said: can you please tell me what kind of content you have ?
    Hello i searched for some here on let, but dunno if they are actual, so asking anyone know good DMCA ignored vps/dedi host, will be used as reverse proxy for my other servers

• The question is; what will be happening through that reverse proxy which will attract such attention :)

• xrzxrz Member

@malikruman torrent index

• @eastonch said:
    I don't understand how we allow posts asking for hosts that will "ignore" the "evil".

DMCA does not apply in EU. However some hosts will act on them even tho they DO NOT have to.

Thanked by 2Ole_Juul tux
  • @xrz said: if the DMCA notice is auto generated, it will not give you hard time. But if someone send you proper notice with studio authorized letter, you must need to remove it in 24 hours otherwise data center will blacklist your ip.

one way which most people us. when they receive any notice on some content they remove it and re upload with different url and repeat this step again & again :)

malikruman torrent index

• @xrz you can use my signature.

• Grom said: DMCA does not apply in EU. However some hosts will act on them even tho they DO NOT have to.

Yeah, aware of this, however just because the notice is sent as a DMCA doesn't mean that the contents aren't still valid, for example you're given a DMCA for selling fake prada bags, would you want to have this sort of site on your server?

• @cociu just curious, have you tried contacting The Pirate Bay as they are not doing very well on the server front and need all the help they can get. On the other hand though no host has survived with TPB for more than a year or two as they get like international/government pressure to remove them.

• @jarland

Not liking this. reselling KS with BTC only now wants a VPS DMCA free?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@ManofServer said:
    cociu just curious, have you tried contacting The Pirate Bay as they are not doing very well on the server front and need all the help they can get. On the other hand though no host has survived with TPB for more than a year or two as they get like international/government pressure to remove them.

He would last days if not hours. Upstream would disconnect him.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • xrzxrz Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom KS has nothing to-do with this ;) i wanted dmca free vps, but i ended up with 10 KS servers :D

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

ManofServer said: @cociu just curious, have you tried contacting The Pirate Bay as they are not doing very well on the server front and need all the help they can get. On the other hand though no host has survived with TPB for more than a year or two as they get like international/government pressure to remove them.

My answer for this is verry simple. I leave in Romania, i have the business registered here, i recive every day DMCA complains .... so what is the problem? I dont give my vote to Obama , here ve have "Klaus Iohanis" so will be the last time to give someone explication (i am doing this for respect LET users ) but i am tired yet of this. I like to recive mails from idiots regarding stupid things. For the moment i cumply with all lows here . If tumorrow will be a new law i am preparated to move (i tard only 12 hours) all psyhical servers to Moldavia.

AAAAAAAA one more point , but really important one : When i will see eguality in the eart i promise to be under the command of "Obama" until now FUCK DMCA!!! and who is not agree with this i have one question :

what is prefered to stolle or copy with violence in the street or copy past a shit webpage, txt, picks, content, etc ? Finnaly who is search for DMCA maybe is a child who win his coca cola , dont thinck will be milionary.

PS : personally i dont have nothing with USA country/persons, i like the continente but somethimes when a country is got rich hi do stupid decisions and aberations.

One more for all "stu---s" ho blame me about DMCA i wold to ask if he/hi know about the big companyes of USA who exploating people in some countries to product for exemple "nike, adidas, puma, etc etc and is pay a salary of 1 $/day/person and lather YOU ho blame me about DMCA you buy from this shit companyes your beautiful snikers ... THIS IS POSSIBLE IN 2016 ? SORRY FOR MY EXPRESION BUT FUcK ALL AND I HOPE TO CLOSE ALL THIS KIND OF BUSINNES SOON.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • I wonder how many of the "DMCA" notices some providers freak out over are legit?

• lazyt said: I wonder how many of the "DMCA" notices some providers freak out over are legit?

i tell you is less 1%

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @cociu said:
    i cumply with all lows here .

Yes, indeed. You do.

• @cociu said:
    My answer for this is verry simple. I leave in Romania, i have the business registered
    here, i recive every day DMCA

Hey, I meant to say that I agree with you on the whole DMCA issue, equality and that it is not a European problem - was just wondering about the Pirate Bay and how would that work out.

Otherwise thanks!

Thanked by 1Jacob
  • @ManofServer said:
    no host has survived with TPB for more than a year or two as they get like international/government pressure to remove them.

Now TPB is using CloudFlare's CDN service...