Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

Just got this Email:

Hello, my deep apologize.

We want to inform you about HostingBox closure, its official and I am very sad for saying this, we are going to close very soon.

I advise you to take a backup immediately after seeing this message to avoid all the losses as possible, the reason of our closure is the NAZI PAYPAL FROZE all the money we own and even our personal money used to pay for the Datacenter and Servers and then we had a very bad cash issues that we couldn't pay for our servers, however all our tickets will get responded as fast as we could.

Thanks for being loyal customers,
CEO of HostingBox.

Comments

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1474063/#Comment_1474063

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1474065/#Comment_1474065

http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/98935/17brownj @17brownj

I wonder how many of you will get chicagovps deals.

I'm sorry, but was there an LLC behind Hostingbox? I thought to be a ceo, you need a corporation.

I avoid "brands" where someone is a "CEO" without a company.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    I'm sorry, but was there an LLC behind Hostingbox? I thought to be a ceo, you need a corporation.

A corp must have a CEO, but a CEO doesn't have to be part of a corp. You can give yourself any title you want.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • raindog308 said: You can give yourself any title you want.

Okay, Sir Raindog of Cest pit! ;P

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • And this is why you don't keep your paypal balance at anything other than 0...

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Is anyone really surprised?

• raindog308 said: You can give yourself any title you want.

I sign all my emails "Lord"

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Awmusic12635 said:
    Is anyone really surprised?

Yes, Because I was planning to do something with those boxes !

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2016
    Administrative Contact Information:
    Name: Joshua Brown
    Organization: HostingBox LTD
    Address 1: Cai 255761 Aramex House Old Bath Road
    Address 2: Colnbrook Slough
    City: Berkshire
    State: England
    Zip: SL3 0NS
    Phone: +1.2605178193
    Email: [email protected]

email him

• didnt know he was based in uk...

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

dedicados said: email him

What would that do since they are closing down?

edited January 2016

What do you people prefer ?? A Support Ticket to get Refund ?? Or, A Dispute/ChargeBack ??

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• If someone is looking for Refugee plan (shared or reseller) let me know, we will do the same price and specs in France.

• Never got a email from them, it's a shame that i must hear this from LET and not from the provider

• update:

Looks like LET is on fire on Joshua, I understand this, Its sort of his mistake for ignoring me for a whole week now and doing nothing with our clients,

I am the one who wrote the last message to you, We used a verified paypal account and when the paypal limited it, I have sent the required legal documents to them but they limited it forever.
    I have called them tons and tons on phone, mail, twitter and facebook and every where I could, they never listened to me and told me to wait for 180 days. They limited mine, hostingbox business one and probably will do the same with Joshua's one,

However no body would ever know me because I never dealt directly with my customers, its my fault, Joshua's fault for trusting paypal, anyway I will try to solve the issue as possible as I could and here is what I will do:

1. If you had un-used time for the vps and want a refund, you could wait until Joshua gets back and refund you or you could open a dispute since I have no control over it.
    2. Looks like solusvm local host is down, and for the bad luck Joshua has the control over it as well so I advise customers that has the SSH access to take a backup immediately once and for all!
    3. I am not going to look for any more replies, I will let this brand rest in peace until I find a proper way to establish it again but this time it will conquer all the compete all the hosts.

If any one want to reach Joshua, you may try calling him on: 26******* (Please get with me on tickets) I wonder if he would answer since I am not from US. --> That's for the dedicated server owner.

PS: Andrea Mada from HostMada will get in touch with all of our clients to offer them a valuable discount on their services (Shared and VPS). Get in contact with him via support ticket or live chat in OUR HELPDESK.

Thanks. Truly yours!

@dedicados said:
    update:

Looks like LET is on fire on Joshua, I understand this, Its sort of his mistake for ignoring me for a whole week now and doing nothing with our clients,

I am the one who wrote the last message to you, We used a verified paypal account and when the paypal limited it, I have sent the required legal documents to them but they limited it forever.
    I have called them tons and tons on phone, mail, twitter and facebook and every where I could, they never listened to me and told me to wait for 180 days. They limited mine, hostingbox business one and probably will do the same with Joshua's one,

However no body would ever know me because I never dealt directly with my customers, its my fault, Joshua's fault for trusting paypal, anyway I will try to solve the issue as possible as I could and here is what I will do:

1. If you had un-used time for the vps and want a refund, you could wait until Joshua gets back and refund you or you could open a dispute since I have no control over it.
    2. Looks like solusvm local host is down, and for the bad luck Joshua has the control over it as well so I advise customers that has the SSH access to take a backup immediately once and for all!
    3. I am not going to look for any more replies, I will let this brand rest in peace until I find a proper way to establish it again but this time it will conquer all the compete all the hosts.

If any one want to reach Joshua, you may try calling him on: 26******* (Please get with me on tickets) I wonder if he would answer since I am not from US. --> That's for the dedicated server owner.

PS: Andrea Mada from HostMada will get in touch with all of our clients to offer them a valuable discount on their services (Shared and VPS). Get in contact with him via support ticket or live chat in OUR HELPDESK.

Thanks. Truly yours!

Okay, then I'm going to open a Dispute :3

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: NAZI PAYPAL FROZE

THIS.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

had to happen....

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

He can join @GoodHosting and @IgniteServers... RIP HOSTINGBOX AND MY RESOURCE POOL

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@TarZZ92 said:
    didnt know he was based in uk...

Supposedly he's from Egypt?

At least that's whats been floating around the eye arr seas.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Francisco said: Supposedly he's from Egypt?

Address 1: Cai 255761 Aramex House Old Bath Road

Aramex you see a lot in Dubai so its probably the same as the rest of the Middle East.

The address Cai 255761 - maybe a Cairo mailbox server at Aramex.

• Deadpool every week?

• Now gimme a refugee plan for my KVM vps :(

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • Paypal refund application is allowed to?

• WHTWHT Member

Eh, if paypal froze accounts like this in two weeks paypal should close. There must be some illegal activity before paypal close accounts. Verified or not verified never plays a role.

• @WHT said:
    Eh, if paypal froze accounts like this in two weeks paypal should close. There must be some illegal activity before paypal close accounts. Verified or not verified never plays a role.

Uh, no. I had all of my funds frozen with not even a single chargeback or dispute on my account, fully verified.

@WHT said:

Yes, it should be like this but sometimes it's their own choice to freeze any account.