Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox or ColoCrossing - Anyone have contact - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox or ColoCrossing - Anyone have contact

2»

Comments

• gtechgtech Member
    edited January 2016

Just got this email. Looks like it's time to move on

Hello, my deep apologize.

We want to inform you about HostingBox closure, its official and I am very sad for saying this, we are going to close very soon.

I advise you to take a backup immediately after seeing this message to avoid all the losses as possible, the reason of our closure is the NAZI PAYPAL FROZE all the money we own and even our personal money used to pay for the Datacenter and Servers and then we had a very bad cash issues that we couldn't pay for our servers, however all our tickets will get responded as fast as we could.

Thanks for being loyal customers,
    CEO of HostingBox.

• @gtech

you are a minute late already posted (above)

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited January 2016

My dedicated server in Buffalo is also down for more than 24 hours now. No answer to tickets as for now.

And on top of that, I just renewed for another month on the 5th...

Should I do a Paypal chargeback ?

• i have just receive this email from Hostingbox, looks like a joke

HOSTINGBOX - TAKE A BACKUP IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!

Hello, my deep apologize.

We want to inform you about HostingBox closure, its official and I am very sad for saying this, we are going to close very soon.

I advise you to take a backup immediately after seeing this message to avoid all the losses as possible, the reason of our closure is the NAZI PAYPAL FROZE all the money we own and even our personal money used to pay for the Datacenter and Servers and then we had a very bad cash issues that we couldn't pay for our servers, however all our tickets will get responded as fast as we could.

Thanks for being loyal customers,
    CEO of HostingBox.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

dedicados said: NAZI PAYPAL FROZE

No wonder why one SAAS I know or online.net I know doesn't accept paypal.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@FredQc said:
    My dedicated server in Buffalo is also down for more than 24 hours now. No answer to tickets as for now.

I renewed very recently and initiated a Paypal chargeback, since its clear we won't be getting use out of our server.

• Unfortunately, I haven't done any significant volume of transactions with paypal to have any issues. However, I'm aware of the bullshit they put on people. there's a site about "no more paypal" or something like that with about a hundred nightmare stories about paypal.

Frecyboy said: Maybe Paypal stops funding theirselfs.

• Same here. Everything seemed to work well with their service and I paid my first renewal for another 3 months and then moments after getting their closure email I went to Paypal to see about getting a refund.

I don't understand why people go in business if they don't know how to handle their money.

@entrailz said:
    I renewed very recently and initiated a Paypal chargeback, since its clear we won't be getting use out of our server.

Well first of all they could have atleast had a verified paypal account, might have helped with "paypal nazi's".

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

You can't use PayPal as a make-shift bank account. rookie move

Thanked by 2raindog308 Mark_R

@mojojuju said:
    Same here. Everything seemed to work well with their service and I paid my first renewal for another 3 months and then moments after getting their closure email I went to Paypal to see about getting a refund.

I don't understand why people go in business if they don't know how to handle their money.

@FredQc said:

If you want to keep your dallas location it might be worth speaking to Nick @ MyServerPlanet, he is also colo'd with ColoCrossing and does $49 E3's.

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited January 2016

@entrailz said:
    If you want to keep your dallas location it might be worth speaking to Nick @ MyServerPlanet, he is also colo'd with ColoCrossing and does $49 E3's.

Yeah, but that was a $35 E3 in Buffalo ;)

• Received another one email:

Looks like LET is on fire on Joshua, I understand this, Its sort of his mistake for ignoring me for a whole week now and doing nothing with our clients,

I am the one who wrote the last message to you, We used a verified paypal account and when the paypal limited it, I have sent the required legal documents to them but they limited it forever.
    I have called them tons and tons on phone, mail, twitter and facebook and every where I could, they never listened to me and told me to wait for 180 days. They limited mine, hostingbox business one and probably will do the same with Joshua's one,

However no body would ever know me because I never dealt directly with my customers, its my fault, Joshua's fault for trusting paypal, anyway I will try to solve the issue as possible as I could and here is what I will do:

1. If you had un-used time for the vps and want a refund, you could wait until Joshua gets back and refund you or you could open a dispute since I have no control over it.
    2. Looks like solusvm local host is down, and for the bad luck Joshua has the control over it as well so I advise customers that has the SSH access to take a backup immediately once and for all!
    3. I am not going to look for any more replies, I will let this brand rest in peace until I find a proper way to establish it again but this time it will conquer all the compete all the hosts.

If any one want to reach Joshua, you may try calling him on: 26******* (Please get with me on tickets) I wonder if he would answer since I am not from US. --> That's for the dedicated server owner.

PS: Andrea Mada from HostMada will get in touch with all of our clients to offer them a valuable discount on their services (Shared and VPS). Get in contact with him via support ticket or live chat in OUR HELPDESK.

Thanks. Truly yours!

@FredQc said:
    Yeah, but that was a $35 E3 in Buffalo ;)

Ah yeah I was originally in Buffalo but requested the move to Dallas.

With regards to them saying they used a verified paypal account:

https://i.gyazo.com/6aa6ca7c932cc5544dbb761e6dc428d8.png

• OsamaOsama Member
    edited January 2016

@entrailz

[email protected] is verified, that one is Joshua's one which isn't.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Maybe Verified Later ! But, they should have started with Verified One !

@Osama said:
    entrailz

[email protected] is verified, that one is Joshua's one which isn't.

This is where all payments from the portal went to, both through "adding funds" and paying via the invoice.

• OsamaOsama Member
    edited January 2016

Before 9th of December all payments goes to [email protected] until it got frozed.

Edit: It was verified ever since opening that account.

@Osama said:
    Before 9th of December all payments goes to [email protected] until it got frozed.

Edit: It was verified ever since opening that account.

https://i.gyazo.com/2857583c425ec29c12b1343e4f20116b.png

29/10/15, this is before 9th December, payment still sent to northplanethosting.

• I said 9th of December not October.. The verified one worked from late November till December.. out of this range will be to northplanethosting or mynodes*

entrailz said: Before 9th of December all payments goes to [email protected]

You didn't specify a date that it was from, you only said before. Never once did one of my payments go to your verified account, so you had a verified paypal for like, 10-15 days?