Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay per job installation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pay per job installation?

Hi,

Is there any site that provide cheap server admin service?

I would like to find some help for installation of proxmox ve on my wholesaleinternet C2Q preconfig server.

I have tried to follow some tutorial/guide to install proxmox in Debian and succeed in my C2D but I'm sucked in the C2Q server. I don't know how to fix it as I'm newbie in Linux

Thanks

Comments

• ask here someone will help you out. I knew a guy who helped me with a thing but don't remember the name.

p.s proxmox is easy there are tons of tutorials...

• @wahyan said:
    Hi,

Is there any site that provide cheap server admin service?

I would like to find some help for installation of proxmox ve on my wholesaleinternet C2Q preconfig server.

I have tried to follow some tutorial/guide to install proxmox in Debian and succeed in my C2D but I'm sucked in the C2Q server. I don't know how to fix it as I'm newbie in Linux

Thanks

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Install_Proxmox_VE_on_Debian_Jessie

What part are you having trouble with?

• I would avoid paying someone to do it for you, if you do that then you won't learn the understanding that you are currently missing and might later get into a position where you can't fix a problem because you still don't understand.

Much better to learn via asking (here, on their forums, etc.) about the specific problems you are encountering, though of course that will take more time. If time is a significant constraint (i.e. you need this done yesterday) then perhaps offer to pay someone for one-on-one live help to speed things up? I can't think of anyone offering such a service but I'm sure there are people out there willing, able, and available.

• MadMad Member
    edited January 2016

You should it yourself, that's the best way to learn Linux.

If necessary ask specific questions but try yourself (personal suggestion).

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited January 2016

i would like to help you. even for free (i won't do anything bad just the thing you ask me).
    just shoot me a pm